Galaxy note 3 indian users thread

Search This thread

AeonXS

Sep 30, 2013
Hi guys thanks for all your help till l now. My battery issue was because of the motherboard. I was told i had to put in a new one for around Rs.10400/- with only 2 months warranty. So i had to make the hard choice of letting it go. Now on Moto X play. But hopefully i will be able to return to the note series in future.

Current note devices don't interest me. They should make a water resistant or waterproof note. It is a beast meant to be a heavy duty all round performer.

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
Can someone please upload the latest indian stock firmware on Google Drive and share the link. Please.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
I want a easy to go root method with cwm plz help me guys..

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Simply flash CF AUTO ROOT by using Odin in phones download mode.
Check youtube. Its very easy and doesnt even take 5 minutes to carry out the entire procedure.
Hit the thanks button if I helped.

Reactions: MrH672

MrH672

Nov 14, 2013
Simply flash CF AUTO ROOT by using Odin in phones download mode.
Check youtube. Its very easy and doesnt even take 5 minutes to carry out the entire procedure.
Hit the thanks button if I helped.

Already done this process last night..
Now I need recovery.
Which recovery is best for n900?

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
Already done this process last night..
Now I need recovery.
Which recovery is best for n900?

If you flashed CFAUTOROOT, it should automatically give you custom recovery.
Anyways i prefer CWM touch based recovery.

Hit the thanks button if i helped.

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
Dude my phone is hanging like hell after the update, the ram usage is above 2.3g all the time, I'm having to restart it at constant intervals.
Try clearing up the cache from recovery and give it a reboot. And let it sit for 5 mins then start using. Hopefully it would help

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Dude my phone is hanging like hell after the update, the ram usage is above 2.3g all the time, I'm having to restart it at constant intervals.
My ram is also near 2.1-2.3 GB. But functions are a breeze.. the dialer also opens up promptly after clearing it from RAM

thedroboman

Oct 4, 2016
Battery Life?

How's the battery life after this update? Is it more than the 3 hours I get after the last update (early 2016)?
I remember getting roughly 4.5-5 hours screen on time before the update which brought the Smart Manager app. After that update battery life reduced drastically.

mayank shekhar

Apr 16, 2012
Try clearing up the cache from recovery and give it a reboot. And let it sit for 5 mins then start using. Hopefully it would help

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

My ram is also near 2.1-2.3 GB. But functions are a breeze.. the dialer also opens up promptly after clearing it from RAM

Did not work, eventually had to do a soft reset.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just for laugh

ignore these types of posts:

1. where can i buy sm n9005 (the sd 800 version) galaxy note 3 in India (even though u cant get one officially)? and then someone replies "Gaffar market"...(yes, why not? best way to advertise grey market)

2.I'm having so much trouble with the galaxy note 3..it has killed my cat, destroyed my house..and still i don't want to go to service center..instead i will switch to x,y,z brand and now everything is OK..(seriously?)

3.i have found a magic shop and the shop owner wants to donate his gn3z so i got a galaxy note 3 @ 30 k with bill and warranty (oh, im so jealous of u)

last but not the least and most lamest

4. sd800 version is better than exynos version..(lol)
    Enable Unlock Effects :)

Hi, Im just sharing @xperiacle, who made this amazing job for our device. It brings all unlock effects without root or any other methods. Just simply install and select the unlocking method :)

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ts&rdid=com.xpe.app.galaxy.lockscreen.effects
    Mod Edit

I have received several complaints today.
    If you cannot hold a civil and polite conversation,I will close the whole thread.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    There is no need for this constant bickering.

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Okay so you guys have had two moderators post in this thread asking for you guys to settle down and I recently issued a few warnings via pm to some of you and yet the drama continues.

Thread temporarily closed.

Go cool off for a bit.

XDA Moderator

Edit

We are reopening this thread with the understanding that this is the last and final warning any further issues from this thread will result in its permanent closure and formal actions taken against any members account involved in said closure. Thread is to start clean from here do not quote any of the previous posts and if you have an issue with any post from this post forward report it, do NOT respond just move on.
    Haha.. Even Colgate wouldn't know about this.. Hope it works..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    It won't be surprising if they bring Android developers in place of Dentist in next ad :p
    Developers ka suzaya no1 S-view cleaner ding dong.!

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone