Mar 22, 2015
Google it. It's easy to find.

I have been searched in google..
But i found different build number on this site
autoroot.chainfire.eu
LRX21V.N900SKSU0GOK3
My build number is LRX21V.N900SKSU0GPI1
That's not match..
I also search in the other site..still not found the same one..can you help me?

iceman1177

Jan 21, 2016
Hello friends, i try flash stock android firmware with odin metode on my note 3 Korean n900s but unfortunately at the final ,say nand write fail.After that I try to flash twrp for hlteskt variant Korean and again he pass but in my phone after plug off battery and plug on ,when I press those 3 button reboot in recovery clw mode not twrp.So wait yours advice guys to put twrp and flash custom rom, thanks in advance guys

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

I forget to tell you that all these operation i made it with usb 2.0 cable.Maybe that why not work,what do you think?Must change the cable with original one usb 3.0 or not?

geminithebest2222

Nov 14, 2013
how can i get GSM/CDMA/LTE option in networks i have sm-n900l phone rooted but there is no option

please tell which file to delete in root option to get theses options?

i ll b very thankful to u..

respect from pakistan users....

Reactions: Keily

digistan

Sep 17, 2012
Phnom Penh
Please tell me can i flash a Sm-n900l stock rom on my sm-n900k phone ?? Please reply

please tell if you tried and if it worked.

I had the n900L stolen after a year and I got a ton of resources saved on my laptop for it
now I got the n900K but can't find latest firmwares for dload.
thx in advance for your reply

jeeeu94

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone knows how to make my device recognized on my laptop? I installed many drivers still not good :( hope some1 read this. Im using sg note 3 n900l.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone