Galaxy note 3 sm-n900 Unkonwn baseband

Search This thread

ShankarBornfree

Jun 10, 2016
Use chameleon app from playstore

Sent from my SM-A710F using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

To write the imei number from chemelophon app. But after every reset u need to enter manually imei number.
Permanently also u can write imei but I'm not sure which software to use.

Sent from my SM-A710F using XDA-Developers mobile app

shafquat1234

Jun 1, 2015
sm n900 null imei baseband

Null baseband null imei....
For sm n900 onl9....
Wipe sd card, wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache partition.....install teknoturk rom 4.4.2 for sm n9000q after that complete setup then switch off your phone remove sim card then install zip xxueng1 modem via twrp restart phone u'll get your imei nd basband back....works for me even i dnt have efs backup

Samin Yaser

Feb 4, 2017
If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!
After extracting the file , there was two file . How I flash the file with cwm recovery ? . can I flash it using odin ??? Plzzz help .

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I am using samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900 . my IMEI is NULL and baseband version is unknown .. Plzz help me . How can I recover it , plese help step by step .

hashmi mobile

May 2, 2017
If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
Attached Files
tell me tha mathod how is it plzzz plzzzz

anangriduan

Apr 13, 2018

Kindly please tell me how to flash the file that you shared !!! I haved same problem with my N900 & not yet fixed

omolizer

Dec 30, 2013
Null baseband null imei....
For sm n900 onl9....
Wipe sd card, wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache partition.....install teknoturk rom 4.4.2 for sm n9000q after that complete setup then switch off your phone remove sim card then install zip xxueng1 modem via twrp restart phone u'll get your imei nd basband back....works for me even i dnt have efs backup

it's not working. still null imei and unknown baseband.

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Pointless replying to a post from two years ago .
Repeat once more.

No IMEI RESTORE your baacked up EFS folder as per rule one.
Fails flash original stock rom.
Fails. Service repair shop may help.
Or look in Q&A for another fix imei thread,

Last edited:

tarkusy

Oct 22, 2017
SAMSUNG NOTE 3 N900 UNKOWN BASEBAND & İMEİ REPAİR - Z3x box

The Easy Way to repair Note 3 unknown baseband and IMEI repair + Emergency calls only

1- Flash your phone with full firmware
2- root your phone
3- use Z3x samsung tool, select N900, go to section repair the reset EFS
4- select model n7000, go to section repair, write your IMEI then click on repair

your imei will be 004999010640000

then you have to repair by the ioriginal imei on your phone cover

anyway, this is already done. tested and 1000% working
video: youtube.com/ watch?v= TRQeBQMaWpE
Good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fixed it!!!

hello Guys, i have a galaxy note 3 sm-n900 on my hand right now, the problem is that i have no data, unknown baseband and no imei (Null/Null)......is there any solution ??? thank you...
    In normal case all this missing comes from factory, if you need help from others you must explain how this happened, what rom you are using etc etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

You save my life dude! Thanks alot man!
    You're welcome dude! I had the same problem too so i know how you feel :p
    Btw DaOldMan (or Thomas) is the one you need to thank...