Galaxy Note 5 Indian thread

Search This thread

brlag

May 8, 2012
On Nougat, if Auto Brightness in on, changing modes puts the brightness slider very low. Really annoying bug. Also why did Samsung make a whole screen animation for when you switch performance or power modes? It's so pointless and gets on the way.

Also if you manually change the dpi on the Developer Settings, changing power or performance modes will screw with your dpi. The solution is to use adb to change it back to default.

sunny1119

Dec 3, 2008
ahmedabad
I received a new update today of 204 mb, but when I installed it the phone restarted and whille updating it gave me an error. Anyone facing the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170519-211624.png
    Screenshot_20170519-211624.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 91

sunny1119

Dec 3, 2008
ahmedabad
I tried installing twice but no luck, not sure whats the problem. wasted 400 mb data as it downloads the update again everytime it fails. The phone restarts and update starts installing but gets stuck at 27% and gives error. phone will start normally after that and will say install failed.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Mine updated just now. It no problems. I even had a bunch of apps frozen using Package Disabler Pro and no problems when updating.

View attachment 4155061
Received it this morning.... installed normally
No problems

Sent from my SM-N920G using XDA-Developers Legacy app

I received a new update today of 204 mb, but when I installed it the phone restarted and whille updating it gave me an error. Anyone facing the same issue?
Anyone on Jio can check Jio TV after this update? Is streaming improved or any changes?

Sent from my SM-N920G using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Vishnu pv

Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2013
God's Own Country

I tried installing twice but no luck, not sure whats the problem. wasted 400 mb data as it downloads the update again everytime it fails. The phone restarts and update starts installing but gets stuck at 27% and gives error. phone will start normally after that and will say install failed.

I have the same issue. When it reached at 27% it gives me an error and reboots. I downloaded 4 times :(
I dont know why.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i am ready doc frm 21st or 22nd

I'll be ready after a week or two. Who the hell would like to miss your rom[emoji12] [emoji12]

Texted from Note 4
    I am actually planning for my ROM for Indian version if no other developer do that. At least being indian i can't see indian users suffering without any development.
    @lycan_codex Thanks for the Note 5, First time Found a great deal trough XDA. Very kind and generous.
    I've my Note 5 now Silver Titanium, Its a Finger print Magnet, Horrible has anybody got any good screen gaurds ? IF so please suggest me what are you guys using.

Now we are trying to see if we can Make Emotroin Kernel for N5. Currently talking to Paf and Placiano, Fingers Crossed !! Will keep you posted.
    Got my N5 (N920i)

Sent from my SM-G9250 using xda premium
    ROM is almost ready and almost 80 to 90 percent features of my previous rom will be available. Hopefully publish tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920I using xda premium
    Just to give you guys a heads up SM 920G is working fine with @dr.ketans Tom and Arter97 kernel and Philz recovery.

Sent from Note4-s6 Powered By ET!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone