Galaxy Note 7 Indian thread

Search This thread

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
If its true...then its too costly...apart from camera...nothing is different from S8 plus
Biggest difference is s pen and yes dual camera ...ppl said s8 plus was too costly but it sold like hot cake

Also 6gb ram will make a difference with sluggish saamung skin which is making s8 plus also lag now for me

And there are many note fan ... It's priced similar to apple so it will also be sold out

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Abhi117

Apr 15, 2016
Hi Abhi, when did you received the SMS & when did you receive the email details of POD & through which courier they have despatched?
Coz i have received my SMS today only for my Gear VR, i would like to know how long it will take to reach me.
Hey very sorry for not getting back.

I was out of XDA for some professional commitments. Hoping you got everything in place.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did It finally !

First Note 7 on earth with working Jio VoLTE Lol !

attachment.php
    I have called samsung india custom care and talked to a lady and raised concerned about this discrimination.
    She said that most of companies doing this for their VVIP customers from their VIP quota.
    When I asked, I like to talk to their seniors which power you have given to make this? She kept my phone on hold for 5 minutes (May be discussed with seniors) and said me that those are busy in meeting.
    I have asked OK fine, can you tell me what kind of privilege allow this to make such discrimination between two customers. Is it legal? She couldn't answer for long and I repeatedly asked her, please answer me is it legal? Do you have any power to divide customers these way? Then she said I keep your right to talk to my seniors and taking note and they will contact you soon.
    Meanwhile I have made ticket and registered concern to PMO office and want from them to hear if indian constitution give any such privilege to this multinational companies.
    Everytime i come to this thread now, i feel like cleaning my body with Dettol. Its like this thread is infected with an STD that refuses to leave and keeps coming back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
    One good thing samsung have changed is
    Tripped knox doesn't breaking deep sleep.
    I was tempering cf auto root of other device, got partial success but yet no root. (Su binary update error though superuser app injected)
    found some error too and forwarded to Chainfire and waiting for his reply.

After tripped knox
    - Secure folder is broken (without even using a single time :p)
    - S Health - working
    - Iris scanner - working
    - Finger Print - working
    So Iris scanner won't work with tripped know was just a hype, Also seems securestorage.support was related to private mod causing shealth issue shouldn't happen (Though can be fixed in rooted device)
    Running away from facts and the truth is the easiest way out from the realities of life .

1. I don't need anybody's attention . People need to have substance to get my attention .

2.If u find me negative, that is your feeling, but than most of the Guys who have bought N7 have negative feelings towards Sammy .

...............just to let u know, u asked me whether i did buy Note 7 and why i am so negative about it and also that u have read all my posts . I had an N7 from Dubai & i have talked about it in mutiple posts and this exposes your facts & theories .

& don't worry,

3. i don't have the time to sue every Tom, **** & Harry .
    I believe it's enough said.
    First of all we all here are mature and can decide ourselves what is good or not, no need to repeat same thing on every posts.

1.Really? Then why need bold letters?

2.Obviously we feel unhappy because it's trouble to long wait or get replacement from overseas but it's not end of life.
    Still I have trust I will go for replacement or will refund. Very simple and no one need someone's advice isn't?
    BTW I care myself and my family so switched off my N7 but I am also not psycho so ever will have samophobia for my rest of life.

3.same here, we don't have time to entertain **** ( and two others I forgot names :p ) so not going to even read reply to this post

Have a great time ahead.

Sorry all other guys , rarely I participate such useless discussion but going totally out of context.
    Humble request to all, please ignore and go ahead with N7 discussion.