Galaxy Note 7 Indian thread

Search This thread

superchandan007

Nov 1, 2013
Bangalore
www.google.com
Where is this rom?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Did It finally !

First Note 7 on earth with working Jio VoLTE Lol !

attachment.php

Where is rom?

sourabh.note

Aug 19, 2016
Pune
Did It finally !

attachment.php

I don't understand.. Note 7 already has VoLTE right? Am I missing something here?
Or did you tweak the UAE N7 ROM to work with Jio VoLTE?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

I prebooked in shop.samsung.com/in, i can get this offer right?

Yes, you will get this offer. Its available for all Samsung phones released with Note 4 and after that.

Last edited:

rajat_delhi

Dec 11, 2012
I don't have my Note 7 yet. Using it on LYF mobile phone. This is the 3rd month of the 90 day preview. Was working fine for the past 2 months. Seems like their server has problems.
I guess they are limiting the speed and calls. As they are offering unlimited free and many people misuse it. Many times, get error that all lines to this route are busy.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

sourabh.note

Aug 19, 2016
Pune
I guess they are limiting the speed and calls. As they are offering unlimited free and many people misuse it. Many times, get error that all lines to this route are busy.

Yeah, I get that busy message almost everytime. But, the issue I'm having isn't speed. Download speed is pretty decent, but websites do not open on Jio 4G. It takes almost 30-40 seconds to open even sammobile website, or xda. Feels like Edge connection in terms of loading sites.

Contacted Jio CS yesterday. All I can do now, is wait for their call.

Btw, Samsung Online Shop has Black Onyx Note 7 back in stock. But their shipping date is the 8th of September, lol.

rajat_delhi

Dec 11, 2012
Yeah, I get that busy message almost everytime. But, the issue I'm having isn't speed. Download speed is pretty decent, but websites do not open on Jio 4G. It takes almost 30-40 seconds to open even sammobile website, or xda. Feels like Edge connection in terms of loading sites.

Contacted Jio CS yesterday. All I can do now, is wait for their call.

Btw, Samsung Online Shop has Black Onyx Note 7 back in stock. But their shipping date is the 8th of September, lol.
Hahaha. I am hoping that they should start the delivery before 2nd. They have done it in many countries. So they can do it here as well.

sourabh.note

Aug 19, 2016
Pune
Hahaha. I am hoping that they should start the delivery before 2nd. They have done it in many countries. So they can do it here as well.

Yea, read about early shipping in Germany. I want that too. But I don't think that's going to be the case here. We Indians are not that lucky, nor favoured, lol.

Btw, what's the status of your Dbrand skin? Did they ship it yet? Some users are reporting that theirs isn't, even after a week of placing their order.

rajat_delhi

Dec 11, 2012
Yea, read about early shipping in Germany. I want that too. But I don't think that's going to be the case here. We Indians are not that lucky, nor favoured, lol.

Btw, what's the status of your Dbrand skin? Did they ship it yet? Some users are reporting that theirs isn't, even after a week of placing their order.
It was shipped yesterday. But they don't provide any tracking. Should come in 10-20 working days. UAG is also on its way. Cables, already received.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Where is this rom?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Where is rom?

Not shared yet.
This is nothing but stock with bio volte
Waiting for root access so can make full custom rom

I don't understand.. Note 7 already has VoLTE right? Am I missing something here?
Or did you tweak the UAE N7 ROM to work with Jio VoLTE?[.
Exactly
Enabled jio on my N7 purchased from uae

Reactions: sourabh.note

anmolbedi

Apr 5, 2012
Noida
I spoke to my Samsung retailer in Noida who is a very good friend. He told me that there is a possibility of only Silver and Gold being made available on 2nd September. Black stock would be available from 12th. All over India the booking for black colour is around 85%. Samsung is short of stock. They are not even providing demo units for next 2 months. Samsung would launch coral blue and 6gb model in January.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sourabh.note

Aug 19, 2016
Pune
I spoke to my Samsung retailer in Noida who is a very good friend. He told me that there is a possibility of only Silver and Gold being made available on 2nd September. Black stock would be available from 12th. All over India the booking for black colour is around 85%. Samsung is short of stock. They are not even providing demo units for next 2 months. Samsung would launch coral blue and 6gb model in January.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
That date must be for direct sale. They shouldn't delay the pre-orders. I'm going to be frustrated if I don't receive my note 7 before the 5th of September.

Also, I think its less likely that India will get a 6 GB RAM version of the Note 7. There wont be any potential buyers after people have already bought the normal Note 7, that is atleast what I think. Coral blue, I can understand. They could release the coral blue version later.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did It finally !

attachment.php
    I have called samsung india custom care and talked to a lady and raised concerned about this discrimination.
    She said that most of companies doing this for their VVIP customers from their VIP quota.
    When I asked, I like to talk to their seniors which power you have given to make this? She kept my phone on hold for 5 minutes (May be discussed with seniors) and said me that those are busy in meeting.
    I have asked OK fine, can you tell me what kind of privilege allow this to make such discrimination between two customers. Is it legal? She couldn't answer for long and I repeatedly asked her, please answer me is it legal? Do you have any power to divide customers these way? Then she said I keep your right to talk to my seniors and taking note and they will contact you soon.
    Meanwhile I have made ticket and registered concern to PMO office and want from them to hear if indian constitution give any such privilege to this multinational companies.
    Everytime i come to this thread now, i feel like cleaning my body with Dettol. Its like this thread is infected with an STD that refuses to leave and keeps coming back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
    One good thing samsung have changed is
    Tripped knox doesn't breaking deep sleep.
    I was tempering cf auto root of other device, got partial success but yet no root. (Su binary update error though superuser app injected)
    found some error too and forwarded to Chainfire and waiting for his reply.

After tripped knox
    - Secure folder is broken (without even using a single time :p)
    - S Health - working
    - Iris scanner - working
    - Finger Print - working
    So Iris scanner won't work with tripped know was just a hype, Also seems securestorage.support was related to private mod causing shealth issue shouldn't happen (Though can be fixed in rooted device)
    Running away from facts and the truth is the easiest way out from the realities of life .

1. I don't need anybody's attention . People need to have substance to get my attention .

2.If u find me negative, that is your feeling, but than most of the Guys who have bought N7 have negative feelings towards Sammy .

...............just to let u know, u asked me whether i did buy Note 7 and why i am so negative about it and also that u have read all my posts . I had an N7 from Dubai & i have talked about it in mutiple posts and this exposes your facts & theories .

& don't worry,

3. i don't have the time to sue every Tom, **** & Harry .
    I believe it's enough said.
    First of all we all here are mature and can decide ourselves what is good or not, no need to repeat same thing on every posts.

1.Really? Then why need bold letters?

2.Obviously we feel unhappy because it's trouble to long wait or get replacement from overseas but it's not end of life.
    Still I have trust I will go for replacement or will refund. Very simple and no one need someone's advice isn't?
    BTW I care myself and my family so switched off my N7 but I am also not psycho so ever will have samophobia for my rest of life.

3.same here, we don't have time to entertain **** ( and two others I forgot names :p ) so not going to even read reply to this post

Have a great time ahead.

Sorry all other guys , rarely I participate such useless discussion but going totally out of context.
    Humble request to all, please ignore and go ahead with N7 discussion.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone