Search This thread

apurvapatel

Mar 15, 2009
Gujarat
Great work jeetu .... makes downloading different ROMs simple :)

To all the JB based ROM developers, I dont understand one thing, why cant I find a default file browser on the JB ROMs. Am I missing something? First thing I have to do is install a file browser from the market. Frustrating when you are trying multiple ROMs one after the other.

Reactions: jeetu1981

apurvapatel

Mar 15, 2009
Gujarat
Two questions.....

Doesn't any of the JB ROMs have any kind of file browser installed as a system app? Out of all the CM10/AOSK/AOKP ROMs I have tried, I always first have to install a file browser off Play Store. MIUI is the only ROM which has a file browser installed.

And, anyone been able to successfully record phone calls on JB ROMs?

jeetu1981

Jun 14, 2009
New Delhi
Two questions.....

Doesn't any of the JB ROMs have any kind of file browser installed as a system app? Out of all the CM10/AOSK/AOKP ROMs I have tried, I always first have to install a file browser off Play Store. MIUI is the only ROM which has a file browser installed.

And, anyone been able to successfully record phone calls on JB ROMs?
Well, seems like your request has been accepted, file manager is included in BlackCNA

jeetu1981

Jun 14, 2009
New Delhi
Heh...Liquid Smooth has also been discontinued for now. It'll probably be developed further by another dev and in a new thread.
Thanks, yes I noticed same and half illusion (ICS) by Abhi will also be discontinued I guess :(
So as long as these threads have download links, we can keep them listed in this thread and mark them [D] (discontinued) or should I remove them? What do you suggest.

Edit- I have marked them [D] as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: singh.harvinder

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Thanks, yes I noticed same and half illusion (ICS) by Abhi will also be discontinued I guess :(
So as long as these threads have download links, we can keep them listed in this thread and mark them [D] (discontinued) or should I remove them? What do you suggest.

Well, I originally suggested that you remove them, but now I think you are right to keep them.

1. there still might be people willing to use the Roms
2. these threads give a bit of historical perspective to Note development, n'est–ce pas? :)

jeetu1981

Jun 14, 2009
New Delhi
Well, I originally suggested that you remove them, but now I think you are right to keep them.

1. there still might be people willing to use the Roms
2. these threads give a bit of historical perspective to Note development, n'est–ce pas? :)
Yes, that's exactly what I thought :D

Oui, il est (Google translate) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bhargav1991

eldode

Jan 24, 2012
plz help me iam new in andriod

hi i have galaxy note with ics i want to put rom android like CyanogenMod or miui what i need to install it on my mob and how i know the rigth kernel for me plz help i really want to try it

A

AndroidSlave

hi i have galaxy note with ics i want to put rom android like CyanogenMod or miui what i need to install it on my mob and how i know the rigth kernel for me plz help i really want to try it

Look in the general section and read the appropriate guide or make a Q&A... there are TONS of resources if you just look. They are all stickies.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone