Search This thread

rykel98

Jan 11, 2011
Hi, please pardon my ignorance, but which is the "BEST" custom ROM for my Galaxy Note? Indeed, how should I determine which ROM to adopt? Thank you for your advice.

A

AndroidSlave

This question can't be answered by Anyone.. test different ones and determine for yourself. It is a matter of preference..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

ThaiDai

May 28, 2011
Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Awesome compilation!! Great going.. And chasmodo ur a superhero! :cowboy:
The content wasn't updated since end of october. So not listing any of the new JB Custom Roms.
This thread is as dead as my attempts with the wiki table with Custom Roms before.

And this thread was made by jeetu1981 - so maybe you meant Chasmodos's kernel thread when making members to heroes.

jeetu1981

Jun 14, 2009
New Delhi
The content wasn't updated since end of october. So not listing any of the new JB Custom Roms.
This thread is as dead as my attempts with the wiki table with Custom Roms before.

And this thread was made by jeetu1981 - so maybe you meant Chasmodos's kernel thread when making members to heroes.

JB roms not updated/thread dead? Well, that's funny. Seems like you missed to check post #2 ;)

slipkory

Jul 8, 2011
Hi all..i just bought this phone..may i know which is the best and stable touchwiz jb rom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

poochewer

Jul 14, 2008
Australia
What about burtROM ? Ive tried em all and beleive me this is the fastest and its not on your list.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Hi all..i just bought this phone..may i know which is the best and stable touchwiz jb rom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
Its burtROM definately. Super lean and super fast

slipkory

Jul 8, 2011
What about burtROM ? Ive tried em all and beleive me this is the fastest and its not on your list.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Its burtROM definately. Super lean and super fast

OK i will give a try on this ROM :). anyway thanks for sharing..how about CM/AOSP/AOKP ROM for JB?Which one is the best and stable..:silly:

nogo8888

Oct 31, 2012
This is vague question but feel free to share. From the lists at the OP, what would be the best ROM that is based on stock?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

[email protected]

Jan 23, 2009
OK guys in your expert opinion what is the best rom to install to he able to fully customize my status bar. I have sweet rom 4.1.2 at the moment and don't mind what android operating system I have. Obviously I have a galaxy not n7000 and also have philz latest recovery installed. All ideas welcome. Thanks for your time. :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone