Search This thread

yelkarama

May 17, 2012
Gatineau
Hi
Thanks for this very useful post. it's a must for any falashoholic!
Is it possible to add latest updated date for each one and maybe highlight those which were recently updated?
Thanks

Thanks!

Sorry for being little OT...

...but I have visited your thread several times for months and I always find it very useful and I realize you update it frequently which is the idea unlike other similar threads or pages that doesn't do the same... I really value your efforts here and really hope you continue with this useful service to our Notes mate! just wanted to show my appreciation @jeetu1981 ! keep going! :good:

Best!

Tavo

ravee1010

Apr 20, 2013
network speed in the notification Bar

Is there any rom other than MIUI where we can display network speed in the notification on the top ..........

Thot Ctrl

Jul 2, 2013
Somewhere
Is there any rom other than MIUI where we can display network speed in the notification on the top ..........

Although this doesnt belong here, i will answer you. :rolleyes:
I am currently using Avatar rom which has the option to display signal strength numerically, if that is what you mean.
Link is in OP and my sig.

Last edited:
A

AndroidSlave

Hey OP in case you don't know, the JellyBam ROM is still continued at xxxx.com and isn't discontinued.

Sent from my Rock Stable GT-N7000 on SuperNexus through xda-premium

Your not allowed to discuss jellybam on XDA in case you didn't know.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
A

AndroidSlave

Didn't know that. So because it cannot be discussed anymore it is labelled as discontinued?

I can't answer that question :)
I am just explaining what I learned a few days ago. But like with the other forbidden kernel if a mod sees a link to it they may give you a hard time...

1c3_5n0w

Apr 18, 2012
Singapore
Asus ZenFone 2
OnePlus 2
I can't answer that question :)
I am just explaining what I learned a few days ago. But like with the other forbidden kernel if a mod sees a link to it they may give you a hard time...

Aren't you boobloop guy? And thanks for the info man. My lips are seaaaleed

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts