Search This thread

Thot Ctrl

Jul 2, 2013
Somewhere
Please see the Wiki page for the N7000 with a similar approach:
Custom ROMs

If this thread here will get more attention than the wikipage or is made sticky I will stop to update the wiki table. No use in making redundant entries. More important is an usable access for members to the relevant informations. And I assume most member do not like to switch from the forums to a wiki and back again. Only advantage of a wiki page is the possibility for more advanced structuring and formatting content.

Good luck here.

Hi just read this and I think you should update the wiki page cause it might be redundant to us here on XDA having this thread already, however other outside folks might very well find it uself.
I am sorry if this has been pointed out but I am just letting you know anywho ^^
EDIT oh i see you already stopped the updates.. Well thats unfortunate. I would try to continue it if I knew how o.o
Well, nice work anyway though. Appreciate it ^^

Last edited:

mrcarlxx

Nov 11, 2008
This will probably be the best place to ask this question, I'm looking for a rom. I want one that has 240dpi quick like PA with thor kernel and pretty like official jb

Anything like this exist?

A

AndroidSlave

This will probably be the best place to ask this question, I'm looking for a rom. I want one that has 240dpi quick like PA with thor kernel and pretty like official jb

Anything like this exist?

This is not the best place to ask this. Nor I'd this type of question allowed on xda or even mentioning that specific kernel.
Go read the threads and figure it out yourself. End of discussion.

It's always so much harder when you have to try (David Gray).

Mqsodawala

Mar 9, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Kit Kat Roms

Hey,
just love this thread. but i think the latest kitkat roms for the gt-n7000 havent been updated...... wud be great to them here aswell you know..... pls do check if it wud b possible.
Thanks in advance..!!

TitanTyrion

Aug 29, 2012
LE, Saxony
New ROMs

Hey,
just love this thread. but i think the latest kitkat roms for the gt-n7000 havent been updated...... wud be great to them here aswell you know..... pls do check if it wud b possible.
Thanks in advance..!!

Me too! I often searched for new ROMs, this thread was my favorite start. Please integrate all the new ROMs (KitKat)!

Best regards
TT

Reactions: dusyum and fr3ker

imlop

Sep 18, 2013
Srilanka
why not anyone trying to port a another beautiful rom, we are waiting from this end pleeeeeeeeese :crying:

may be miui 5, or galaxy note 2 kitkat something :laugh:

cheicho

Jan 11, 2014
Please can any body give me mirror link for original 4.4.4 PACMAN rom not the chinese pacman rom....???
Thxs b4

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

ramshif

Dec 14, 2014
i m on stock 4.1.x i have rooted my phone now which cwm to flash to flash new rom? and is there any relationship between my kernel and cwm? i mean shall i have to flash different types of cwm for different fone of note n7000 ?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

UzY3L

Mar 16, 2014
Huawei P8max
Hello,

Can someone please post a link to either RocketROM or Romow ROM (Gingerbread)? All links on the internet point to XDA which points to multiupload and hotfile, which are dead.

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts