• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Galaxy S10 will NOT boot into Android.

Search This thread

AmberKat

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, i recently flashed stock after having LineageOS 17 for some time, and by the time the firmware flashed, everything seemed fine, first it went into recovery and did a factory reset, then it rebooted again, and nothing happened.

If i normally try powering it on with the power button, nothing. not even a bootloop. i can only boot into recovery mode and odin mode. i've reflashed the firmware 5 times now and the same issue still occurs.
and if i try rebooting into system from recovery, literally nothing happens, only black screen. i also tried force reset which didnt do anything and was still on a black screen. (keep in mind, by black screen i mean that nothing shows up on the screen, no logo.)

the firmware is G973FXXU4BTA8_G973FOXM4BTB1_BTU

i hope someone can help me fix this, because its driving me crazy!

Player04

Apr 9, 2014
Download the latest firmware. Put ur phone into download mode. Shut off the phone, hold volume down and bixby, connect type c connector to the phone and then usb to computer. Load bl, ap, cp home csc. Never factory reset on a custom rom.

AmberKat

Jul 24, 2017
Download the latest firmware. Put ur phone into download mode. Shut off the phone, hold volume down and bixby, connect type c connector to the phone and then usb to computer. Load bl, ap, cp home csc. Never factory reset on a custom rom.

i did that countless of times, it just stays on a black screen, but i havent tried doing Home CSC yet, but i assume it'll just stay on a blank screen now

i already got it to work with patching the latest firmware with magisk on another device, but i still need twrp to work, thats my main issue now

Reactions: Player04

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i did that countless of times, it just stays on a black screen, but i havent tried doing Home CSC yet, but i assume it'll just stay on a blank screen now

i already got it to work with patching the latest firmware with magisk on another device, but i still need twrp to work, thats my main issue now