(Galaxy s2)After Custom firmware, Possible to put stock OS back?

Search This thread

iDemonz

Mar 23, 2012
Heya guys,

I currently own a Samsung galaxy s2, which is still in warranty.

I was wondering if after i flash it with a custom ROM of ICS, i was thinking about sticking on Resurrection Remix ics v1.0 PRO.

If it were possible to literally put the stock operating system back onto it, potentially reapplying my warranty?

Cheers in advance guys,
Demonz

LynXT

Jan 29, 2012
Cañete
crystalforandroid.host22.com
Heya guys,

I currently own a Samsung galaxy s2, which is still in warranty.

I was wondering if after i flash it with a custom ROM of ICS, i was thinking about sticking on Resurrection Remix ics v1.0 PRO.

If it were possible to literally put the stock operating system back onto it, potentially reapplying my warranty?

Cheers in advance guys,
Demonz
Obviously you void the warranty but if you want the root re-apply will have to search the forum on how to install the original firmware

: D

iDemonz

Mar 23, 2012
Obviously you void the warranty but if you want the root re-apply will have to search the forum on how to install the original firmware

: D

Do you know if there is anyway to take a complete backup of how my phone is now? and if wanted to literally just reload it all back at a later stage?

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
yup. Odin custom recovery cwm, then make a nandroid backup of the stock image of your phone. Then flash rom through cwm. If u have to rma it simply restore stock backup and odin back stock recovery. No counter trip.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone