• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Galaxy S2 Stuck on yellow triangle booting screen. HELP!

Search This thread

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
How would we know ?

You're only going to find that out when you send it in. If you're lucky, they won't notice or care you've been messing with it & fix it under warranty. If not, you'll be paying for it; either have Samsung/authorised repairer fix it or maybe you'll get it done more cheaply by a local mobile repair shop.

fabianbb

Dec 20, 2012
Well, at least the flash with my ROM was OK! Booting, ´´Android is upgrading and optimizing apps´´ etc. But after I enter the pin for my Sim cart, I can only see the notification tray and a black screen. And crash messages of my apps. Can´t do anything??

fabianbb

Dec 20, 2012
Yep, I'm into recovery mode now. But, once i'm this far now, is it still necessary?

I flashed this one: I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5
What happens when I flash this on from sammobile? I9100XWLPD_I9100XENLP5_XEN.zip
Will it work that way?

Last edited:

Paulius7

Nov 28, 2010
Varėna
Did you translate it with Google ? I don't understand...
If you want root I suggest and recommend you Syiah kernel (I don't recommend CF-root (But if you want it ...)) Or dorimanx or Speed kernels...
How to flash USE SEARCH!!!!

kurosaki23

Aug 16, 2011
my fren stuck at this thing just now..from 4.1.2 he want to use stock rom..since his set from malaysia, he download the 4.0.3 stock firmware XME from sammobile..after he flash, stuck at boot yellow triangle and cat do anything, no download mode no recovery mode, so now what to do?

Garloc

Feb 25, 2016
The links from @ctg60000 on the first page, helps me a lot last night. I flashed a kernel for the G (my fault, it was to dark) version and it stucks. No everything works perfectly again! :)

palito1980

Dec 1, 2010
I also have a yellow triangle problem. The thing is I flashed stock ROM from sammobile. Android version is 4.1.2, i9100XXMS2. I am able to flash CWM-SuperSU-v0.97 and the phone gets root access. Problem starts when I try to flash ClockworkMod recovery for JellyBean, file name GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9.tar, and this makes yellow triangle appear after reset.

N

noppy22

I also have a yellow triangle problem. The thing is I flashed stock ROM from sammobile. Android version is 4.1.2, i9100XXMS2. I am able to flash CWM-SuperSU-v0.97 and the phone gets root access. Problem starts when I try to flash ClockworkMod recovery for JellyBean, file name GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9.tar, and this makes yellow triangle appear after reset.

Anytime you flash a custom kernel/recovery using odin(.tar), you will get the yellow triangle. Two ways you can fix this -
1. Start from stock rom, then flash the correct philz kernel from HERE(this will give you root) or-
2. Use Triangle away from where you are now
Either way, read carefully and you will have no yellow triangle.

Top Liked Posts