• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

galaxy S20 ultra G988B firmwares ( 5G )

Search This thread

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
@yakapa40

I've a ques:

In the latest firmware, ATG4, Sw-Serviceprovider has been updated from 0011 to 0014

What does Sw-version serviceprovider do? Is there i.e. info in it about 5G (activated next Tuesday for KPN & T-Mobile NL)?

Why don't I get an answer from you, @yakapa40

Please explain, why you are ignoring me: did I do something wrong to you?

Reactions: claustrold

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Why don't I get an answer from you, @yakapa40

Please explain, why you are ignoring me: did I do something wrong to you?

Isn't a forum for helping people if they have a question? :confused:

Apparently that doesn't count for @yakapa40 ! :eek:

When I make a mistake in one of my threads, you immediately point a finger to me that I made a mistake! :rolleyes:
But when I have a question for you on the forum and/or DM, you won't answer at all... :mad:

Last edited:

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
ETjhaS.jpg
g6CmHb.png

Miguelora

Sep 9, 2020
Hey all, i have a question maybe yakapa40 can help me i saw he knows a lot of this. I bought 1 month ago a s20 ultra with MEO (portugal) version but i am from spain so i cant use samsung pay so i decided to flash the phone with Odin to PHE ( spain) but i dont know why, maybe it is new in samsung when i flash to PHE downloaded from sammobile it couldnt change csc it still being MEO so anyone knows how to change finally version to PHE please?.

My version: AP=G988BXXU4BTH5
CP=G988BXXU4BTH5
CSC=GB88BOXM4BTH5
MODEL=SM-G988B/DS

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
this happened before on other Samsung phones. when there was new Android version, the team was prioritized to develop the new version, so monthly security-only patch was delayed. but I assume beta version for other regions will be out soon with that latest security patch too (don't forget that beta versions are prohibited to use Google Pay).
just be little more patient...maybe we will have October security patch bundled with Android 11 as a bonus ;)

Last edited:

Nirvana Rules

Apr 29, 2010
I am running MAX CSC on latest and everything is running great. My only question is that MMS only goes up to 300k size. Using on Verizon.
Is there a way to up the size at least to 1mb?

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
I update with odin to the latest firmware but still September security patch. Camera version changed and now scene optimiser recognise moon. Anybody else have latest update but with September patch?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New big update with July Patch and possibly some improvements rolling out for DBT

Update.zip for SM-G988B: DUE4->DUF9
    Screenshot_20210706-094729_Software update.jpg
    New Update for DBT.

Update.zip link for SM-G988B: CTKG -> CTL1
    Screenshot_20201223-222759_Software update.jpg
    Here is the update.zip link, for G988B S20 Ultra
    CTL1 -> CTL6SmartSelect_20210107-202410_Software update.jpg
    New DUC9 update for DBT
    Contains only april patch it seems.
    Update.zip link for G988B: DUC7->DUC9
    Screenshot_20210407-084746_Software update.jpg
    OneUI 3.1 DUB5 update info.
    Update.zip for SM-G988B: CUA8 -> DUB5
    SmartSelect_20210218-055200_Gallery.jpg
    G988BXXU1ATD3 (Multi-CSC OXM)

uqcued.jpg
    UU2X2j.jpg

Samsung released today a new firmware-update for the S20Ultra that fixes the "Green screen"-bug

Update is available OTA only, and not yet available via SmartSwitch, Frya and/or SamFirm.

However: we did manage to get the UPDATE.ZIP from ATCT -> ATD3 (Thanks to Ab from SamMobile)

Note: this update is for Multi-CSC OXM only, and ONLY for devices which are on ATCT-build now! Update via "SD-card method" is possible (so for the more experienced users)

ATCT -> ATD3

Rename BIN-file to UPDATE.ZIP

1145LT: Update is now available via SmartSwitch too