• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Galaxy s3 gallery

Search This thread

Kadhim7

Mar 22, 2012
Is it possible to install galaxy s3 gallery on our galaxy s2
Anybody can port it to us ?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

KeithOYS

May 28, 2012
Lion City

S3 shows a preview of the video before you play it

Well, there's not one Video Player I know currently which display previews of each videos on screen.
However, I do know of one that matches S3 Video Player's Pop Up Play feature along with many other interesting features;
Refer to 'Super Video, Floating & Popup' in the Play Store :)

Reactions: Kadhim7

Kadhim7

Mar 22, 2012
Well, there's not one Video Player I know currently which display previews of each videos on screen.
However, I do know of one that matches S3 Video Player's Pop Up Play feature along with many other interesting features;
Thanks I also try a lot of v players but no one of them have preview ability :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

May 16, 2013
Video Gallery with live thumbnails

Recently I publish a Video Gallery that create live thumbnails for each video on your device and shows a preview before open the video.
This gallery looks like the Galaxy S III video gallery, but is in the first step. I'm planning to add other features, but today only shows the live thumbnails and open the full video.

Google Play application name is: Live Video Gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: bogdan1980

skifekete

Feb 1, 2013
Recently I publish a Video Gallery that create live thumbnails for each video on your device and shows a preview before open the video.
This gallery looks like the Galaxy S III video gallery, but is in the first step. I'm planning to add other features, but today only shows the live thumbnails and open the full video.

What are the other differences between the S2 videoplayer and S3 except the live thumbnails?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to try to port the videoplayer app in the next days.Stay tuned! ;)
    I think 3d gallery would work fine. I think its what your looking for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

I think he wants to have Video player from SGSIII

Don't you know how does it look like?
    Watch 0:09 - 0:17

S3 shows a preview of the video before you play it

I would also like to have gallery app from s3. Its capable of tagging faces.
    Video Gallery with live thumbnails