Yes I saw that. I was hoping maybe someone else was/is testing the version I have. I'm wondering what the differences are. That might give someone an idea if it will work.
I flashed the wifes S3 Mini i8190N using AMB1, as her phone was AMG1, figured closest to hers
but now in a boot loop, help!!!!!!!!, the only part of the process that worked was the PDA flash, when I exited that, nothing but the Samsung i8190N screen
New Rom's XXAMJ2 or XXAMJ3 on I8190.
If we use the ToolKit now, we install the last insecure kernel AME1 that is the last on it.
Here my way to flash new Rom's: I'm Sorry @mskip
- Flash the Rom (.tar.md5) by Odin3 v3.07 or 09.
- Flash by Odin the recovery 18.104.22.168 we have on folder recovery from ToolKit. (Attached).
- To Enable Three Button Combo [RECOVERY] to go to recovery by Power + Vol-up + Home I flash THIS by Odin (I8190.tar.md5), from @tys0n. Thanks tys0n.
- To Root I flash by recovery the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip from @Chainfire. Thanks Chainfire. I have now root but not the busybox.
- From Play Store I download and install the Busybox from Stericson v1.21.1. (Touch on Busybox icon to install). We can verify root whit "Root Verifier".
It's all, I have Root alright.
PS: Now, we can use Triangle Away if want...