Galaxy S6 Edge (G925F) Unknown Baseband and missing imei

Search This thread

NathansTech

Mar 20, 2017
Hey everyone!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F that will not connect to a cellular network and wont display my IMEI serial number or SIM Status.
I have tried everything:
Flashing Stock ROM with ODIN (Just get a fail)
Flashing multiple modems and AP's
Backing up and restoring my efs

The phone still boots and I have backups of my supposedly corrupted EFS
This happened after flashing a 5.1.1 rom in ODIN

My stock rom is: G925FXXS4DPIB

Nothing works. Please I need help and I dont have access to a Octopus box to re write my efs either, is there a way I can fix it.

When I put my phone into diagnostic phone with qualcomm's tools I just get a "Device has malfunctioned" error, I'm using Windows 10 64bit

StonebridgeGr

Feb 6, 2014
Athens/Argostoli
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F that will not connect to a cellular network and wont display my IMEI serial number or SIM Status.
I have tried everything:
Flashing Stock ROM with ODIN (Just get a fail)
Flashing multiple modems and AP's
Backing up and restoring my efs

The phone still boots and I have backups of my supposedly corrupted EFS
This happened after flashing a 5.1.1 rom in ODIN

My stock rom is: G925FXXS4DPIB

Nothing works. Please I need help and I dont have access to a Octopus box to re write my efs either, is there a way I can fix it.

When I put my phone into diagnostic phone with qualcomm's tools I just get a "Device has malfunctioned" error, I'm using Windows 10 64bit

Wow that's the most awful thing that can happen to you.. I had the same problem as you on a MTK device.... I don't know about this device. But I tried with a app that let's you rewrite the IMEI number.. but this didn't worked for me.. maybe it will work for you.. wait some other guys here will respond asap .. also check on YT about your problem. I am sure there you will find what are looking for.

NathansTech

Mar 20, 2017
Wow that's the most awful thing that can happen to you.. I had the same problem as you on a MTK device.... I don't know about this device. But I tried with a app that let's you rewrite the IMEI number.. but this didn't worked for me.. maybe it will work for you.. wait some other guys here will respond asap .. also check on YT about your problem. I am sure there you will find what are looking for.

The imei app your talking about only masks the imei number and doesn't permanently change it back to what it was. Thanks for trying to helping though

Reactions: StonebridgeGr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The imei app your talking about only masks the imei number and doesn't permanently change it back to what it was. Thanks for trying to helping though