• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Galaxy S6 Edge notifications not showing on the Edge Screen

Search This thread

zriden

Feb 27, 2013
Hello people,

I've just got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and got an issue regarding notification not showing on the Edge-screen (the curved sides). Model number is SM-G925F, android version 5.1.1, model vers. XXU2COH2 . Phone is brand new, no installed applications or anything. It is not showing any notification whatsoever on the Edge Screen. I've enabled everything in the menus, tried to trigger it multiple ways, nothing happened. The only thing that works, is the night clock. thingy.
Anyone experienced this issue before or know any fix for it? I'd appreciate any kind of input you guys potentially have.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

xmayhemreturnsx

Dec 25, 2014
=
Hello people,

I've just got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and got an issue regarding notification not showing on the Edge-screen (the curved sides). Model number is SM-G925F, android version 5.1.1, model vers. XXU2COH2 . Phone is brand new, no installed applications or anything. It is not showing any notification whatsoever on the Edge Screen. I've enabled everything in the menus, tried to trigger it multiple ways, nothing happened. The only thing that works, is the night clock. thingy.
Anyone experienced this issue before or know any fix for it? I'd appreciate any kind of input you guys potentially have.

Thank you in advance.
Try updating the edge screen from the settings

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk