• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GALAXY S6 theme for note4 touchwizhome

Search This thread

Jas_Z

Dec 2, 2016
Cannot activate it.

Downloaded, installed, but cannot activate. Meaning cannot find the way to activate it. Does the phonend has to be rooted or do I need to install something else along with the apk file? Please help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello!
    I can't speak English very well
    sorry;;;

1. download apk file
    2.install apk file
    3.Home->edit mode->Themes
    4.select GALAXY S6
    5.Apply
    6.enjoy

screenshots
    No one should fear to download themes from new users. I've started like him, doing some mods to the SystemUI or Touchwiz launcher for the original Galaxy Note. I never seen this user before, he doesn't have any other projects and his last connection was when he made this thread. If he made the theme, then this dude has a talent, since we don't have any System Dump or a leaked S6 firmware, these icons were made from scratch or he have a prototype of the S6 already rooted and working. If he didn't made it, then he would need to say who did it, give him credits and so. I've searched all over XDA, Google, and HTCMania and I didn't found it...
    Am I the only one thinking it might be a bad idea to download something from someone on their first post?

Downloaded and installed and working fine. As far as downloading something from someone on their first post...if that was a bad idea then XDA would be a pointless website. Themers/Developers would have useless posts with nobody downloading anything. Nandroid backups are always "rule of thumb" when trying out anything new. So as far as your comment of fear of downloading something from someone new, I personally disagree.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

hello!
    I can't speak English very well
    sorry;;;

1. download apk file
    2.install apk file
    3.Home->edit mode->Themes
    4.select GALAXY S6
    5.Apply
    6.enjoy

screenshots

Working well and looks good! Thanks
    Is this your work? If it is not you could give at least proper credits to the original dev... :rolleyes:
    Furthermore a working theme chooser is necessary to enable TW themes.
    Sooo...following these steps will give a working TW theme chooser... ;)

°°° tapatalked °°°
    Am I the only one thinking it might be a bad idea to download something from someone on their first post?