Galaxy S7 update to Oreo was "break" my Phone - is it obsoleszens

Search This thread

n82freak

Nov 11, 2017
I updated my S7 G930F to Oreo with the official firmware by Sammobile, flashed with Odin CSC (Not CSC_Home)
After flashing get some bug-screens like bluescreen, emergency-flash. After some reboots automatic loading the recovery.
So far I've been having a couple of issues with the update. Stuff like:

DM Verity Fail
Sometimes Bootloop
Battery drain
Battery heat up
Apps crashing
System Apps crashing
UI freeze
Settings-Menu have 2x Battery option with differnt colors
Phone Info tell me that my Phone have no CSC Code

After a lot of reading comes the 2. Oreo update rollout and i try to flash again but get the same errors.
I tried to do a downgrade to nougat but it fails by odin with error.

20180911_153113.jpg
20180911_153014.jpg
20180911_153031.jpg
20180911_153049.jpg

Have anyone here the same trouble and found a way to repair the phone ?
The Samsung Support tell me that my warrantytime is ending 3 month before and they only can offering a repairing wich cost 240€ - that sucks - because i can get a new one in ebay if i want pay 240€ ! XD XD
I think is an obsoleszenz-update to crash a lot of phones to selling more new s9 and notes... ;)

I have buy a s9+ 256gb Duos now because i need a phone that works.
But i really want repair my s7 - i think is a bug by Software.

I hope someone can help me to fix that...

Thx a lot 4 read my post

Killuminati91

Dec 12, 2012
I have the same issues now after flashing the latest stock firmware through odin v3.13.1 (coming from an S9 rom).
Recovery says either "error" or "no command" can however be used when pressing the volume buttons. Device is stuck on Galaxy S7 screen, not even bootlooping.

ZunkeytheDino

Nov 16, 2016
I have the same issues now after flashing the latest stock firmware through odin v3.13.1 (coming from an S9 rom).
Recovery says either "error" or "no command" can however be used when pressing the volume buttons. Device is stuck on Galaxy S7 screen, not even bootlooping.
If led is blue and on stock ROM it's bootloopd even at that screen.

As for OP id try. Custom rom

Reactions: n82freak

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If led is blue and on stock ROM it's bootloopd even at that screen.

As for OP id try. Custom rom