• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Galaxy S9+ RMM prenormal state

Search This thread

guitoun

Feb 21, 2009
Hi, i have issue to flash twrp on my galaxy S9+ (to flash a custom rom after) I have read tons of old thread that did not work for my phone (flashing official rom and wait for 168 hours or more, connect to the internet and so on...) none have work so far, even with OEM unlock on!!!
I try to downgrade to android 9 but get a message as it is not allowed from odin.

Is there a way to flash a custom binary to this phone? I have a recent updated android 10 as official rom and get the message RMM state prenormal when trying to flash twrp ("Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed")

Here the screen capture of information about the version that is installed on my phone (an official rom from sammobile for my country XEF)
I am getting crazzy with all wrong information and wrong tuto that never work for me.
Plz help me or tell me i will never be able to install TWRP on my phone, i need reliable information about what happen really on my phone.
I can't believe that samsung win this war and force us to stay with all this google ads and preventing us from being able to root this smartphone.
Sorry if my english is not perfect, i used this site to find custom rom for so many years now, i can't believe my phone will stay locked for ever.

Thank you for your kindness.
a desperate galaxy S9+ user.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-195313_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-195313_Settings.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 16