Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Search This thread

yatbond

Apr 29, 2007
This thread is for all general tab 3 8.0 info and issues.

I am still waiting for my lte version in Hong Kong.
Wifi or 3g versions are available. 3g is selling between us$380-$410.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

yatbond

Apr 29, 2007
I just got my tab 3 8.0 lte. Let me know if you have any question.

I may do a mini comparison with my old nexus 7

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

yatbond

Apr 29, 2007
I think the performance is really average.

I also get a lot of crashes on gallery app. I have lots of picasa web albums. And when scrolling in the gallery app, it just shuts down.

Nevertheless, I think the screen and size are awesome.

I am hoping all these can be fixed by an update or custom rom.

dmunjal

Dec 2, 2006
I got mine in hong kong. It just came out.

From gsmarena you can find the compatible lte bands:

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_3_8_0-5456.php

There are just too many lte bands from different carriers, and you will have to check.

Sent from my SM-T315 using xda app-developers app

Thanks. Looks like it doesn't support the 1700 AT&T band. I'm sure it will be out in the US soon enough. I'm tired of buying tablets from AT&T as they never seem to get upgraded. I was hoping for a unit directly from Samsung. Hopefully, there will be a Nexus unit with LTE that is bigger than 7 inches.

yatbond

Apr 29, 2007
For those who are experiencing sluggishness and forcw close on the gallery app, it is caused (i think) by the new cloud sync feature. It is under settings. I turned everything off (displaying Dropbox photos, videos, and documents sync... Etc)

Gallery app is fine now, and all my picasa albums are good now. I will probably do another hard reset and redo everything again.

cfendrick

Mar 13, 2008
Any word on android 4.3 coming to the galaxy tab 3 lineup, specifically our tab3 8.0?

Any thoughts on how we update if rooted?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

yatbond

Apr 29, 2007
Just download the latest rom from the site posted in my previous post. Then use the Odin windows software to update/flash the downloaded rom.

Sent from my LG-F320K using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dan55

dan55

Jun 26, 2008
planet aokp :)
hi guys,

just got my tab3-8in the other day - really like it - much more than the n7 ;) not sure im going to rom flash it...maybe :D but am thinking of rooting it, so i can use floating button apps etc

cheers
dan

nero44k

Sep 2, 2010
Any news about alternative rom like cyano or android-stock for galaxy tab 3 8.0? I hate touchwiz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those looking for original samsung roms for their tab 3 8.0, here you go:

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-T315&details=Galaxy_Tab_3_7_0__WiFi

Sent from my SM-T315 using xda app-developers app
    Just download the latest rom from the site posted in my previous post. Then use the Odin windows software to update/flash the downloaded rom.

Sent from my LG-F320K using xda app-developers app
    hi guys,

just got my tab3-8in the other day - really like it - much more than the n7 ;) not sure im going to rom flash it...maybe :D but am thinking of rooting it, so i can use floating button apps etc

cheers
    dan
    Same here. It's av very good tab. I have the 4G, and It's fast too :)
    How can I do a screen shot on this bad boy?
    thanks alot
    On stock ROM, hold POWER and HOME button simultaneously or POWER and VOLUME DOWN button on CM 10.2 .
    vydy7anu.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk