Galaxy Tab S 8.4 ROM (Volunteers Needed)

Search This thread

Shaheer

May 22, 2013
Richmond
Hello Everybody,

I'm willing to make a stock debloated, rooted etc. rom for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. However, since I don't own the tablet I will need volunteers to help test it out beta by beta until the final release. So, if I can even just get one person to help out i'll be 100% willing to help do this.

-It will take a bit before I start as I am currently doing one for the 10.5 crowd but i'm very close to finishing it for the final release.

Anyway, if you would like to help out please comment below so that I know I have people to help me out.

Thanks!

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
I intend to make one for the T705 only, maybe I won't have to now as saves more time for family and other projects. Still might, who knows. ....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

edan1979

Jan 8, 2009
KL
I intend to make one for the T705 only, maybe I won't have to now as saves more time for family and other projects. Still might, who knows. ....

I've already make one... but you know me... i'm just plain lazy to upload and support... hahaha...

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
I've already make one... but you know me... i'm just plain lazy to upload and support... hahaha...

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Yeah, does take up a lot of time to support, so I encourage anyone taking it up, no matter the complexity of the project.

RichPLS

Awsome, didn't think anyone was gonna step up:)

Hello Everybody,

I'm willing to make a stock debloated, rooted etc. rom for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. However, since I don't own the tablet I will need volunteers to help test it out beta by beta until the final release. So, if I can even just get one person to help out i'll be 100% willing to help do this.

-It will take a bit before I start as I am currently doing one for the 10.5 crowd but i'm very close to finishing it for the final release.

Anyway, if you would like to help out please comment below so that I know I have people to help me out.

Thanks!

jadid

May 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hello Everybody,

Thanks!

Count me in. I have the Tab S T705 8.4 LTE International version.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

I would love to support the development of your ROM. I have the Tab S T705 8.4 LTE International version.

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
Count me in. I have the Tab S T705 8.4 LTE International version.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

I would love to support the development of your ROM. I have the Tab S T705 8.4 LTE International version.

If I bother, there won't be much development to it. It will just work and with just a few mods and as usual Aroma installer/debloater. It will be what I use because any other time will be devoted to Kernels.

OT: The Note 4 will be released soon, and look forward to it. It might have the Exynos 5433 with Octa core (8 cores at once instead of 4x4). Just have to wait for the announcement start of September......

Anyway, nice work by the Dev and look forward to seeing future releases :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everybody,

Thanks!
    Count on me as well. T700

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Awesome, the more the merrier. ;)

I'm almost done with the final release for the 10.5 crowd. Once i'm done with that i'll get started for you guys (after coming back from a week vacation from the day after tomorrow) :victory:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone