• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Galaxy Tab S5e - in bootloop - help needed

Search This thread

ralxx

Feb 11, 2017
Brussels
Dear crowd, I need support with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e/SM T-725 (it is my first Samsung device).
I unlocked it and tried flashing it (with Odin3). This was not successful and now I do not manage to get the device to boot into the Download Mode anymore.
  • The device does not switch on anymore - only with charging cable connected. In this case it turns on and off eternally showing the below screenshot.
  • Connecting a USB-C cable while pressing combinations of Power+ any volume key combination does not lead to any result. Only pressing Power+VolumeUp+VolumeDown brings is for a little moment to the screen where I chose to unlock the device, bot after one secons it turns off again being in bootloop subsequently.
  • SmartSwitch as indicated on the screenshot below does not do anything as the device is constantly turning off again.
Does anyone have a clue how to convince the device to finally allow me flashing TWRP and a custom ROM in this situation?
Advice is more than welcome!.

266_GTabS5E-1.jpg

Last edited:

dangtoi1993

Feb 26, 2016
Dear crowd, I need support with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e/SM T-725 (it is my first Samsung device).
I unlocked it and tried flashing it (with Odin3). This was not successful and now I do not manage to get the device to boot into the Download Mode anymore.
  • The device does not switch on anymore - only with charging cable connected. In this case it turns on and off eternally showing the below screenshot.
  • Connecting a USB-C cable while pressing combinations of Power+ any volume key combination does not lead to any result. Only pressing Power+VolumeUp+VolumeDown brings is for a little moment to the screen where I chose to unlock the device, bot after one secons it turns off again being in bootloop subsequently.
  • SmartSwitch as indicated on the screenshot below does not do anything as the device is constantly turning off again.
Does anyone have a clue how to convince the device to finally allow me flashing TWRP and a custom ROM in this situation?
Advice is more than welcome!.

View attachment 5423645
This warning screen is still download mode. Try flash stock rom via Odin.
Chosse exact firmware, when start flashing you will see the white bar below that text.

ralxx

Feb 11, 2017
Brussels
Unfortunately, it does not work as the device switches off too quickly. Odin3 then just reports failure.
I wonder if there is a way to prevent the device from switching off so quickly.
This warning screen is still download mode. Try flash stock rom via Odin.
Chosse exact firmware, when start flashing you will see the white bar below that text.

dangtoi1993

Feb 26, 2016
Unfortunately, it does not work as the device switches off too quickly. Odin3 then just reports failure.
I wonder if there is a way to prevent the device from switching off so quickly.
so sorry, mine stuck at warning sreen so i can easy flash back.
If your tab fast switches off then maybe it got bootloader damaged, you need research flash by Qualcomn flash tool like QFIL, flashsing for Qualcomn chipset device when it in QDLoader 9008 mode.