Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7+ start receiving One UI 3.1 update

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
Pretty straight forward.
Use patched Odin 3.13B
Put your tablet into Download mode
Select the files shown in the image and flash away.
Your data will not be wiped.
Installed perfectly wondering if its just me but UI 3.1 is acting buggy maybe not ready for prime time yet?
My folders that have several apps in them won't open to get to the apps inside keep getting a UI 3.1 stopped working error when I try and expand the folders.
Seems also Good Lock is not compatible with it also
anyone else ?
Maybe need to do a clean install like with a rom ?

Last edited:

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
Installed perfectly wondering if its just me but UI 3.1 is acting buggy maybe not ready for prime time yet?
My folders that have several apps in them won't open to get to the apps inside keep getting a UI 3.1 stopped working error when I try and expand the folders.
anyone else ?
No issues at all, and good lock is limited for now with a11

tlbland0426

Jul 25, 2012
Portland, IN
anyone else ?
If you had Home Up enabled (Good Lock module) and configured to change your folders and went to One UI 3.1 without wiping then that is what broke your folders.

rjohnstone

Jan 31, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
anyone else ?
GoodLock has an update for Android 11 available. Some of the modules still need updating, but go hit up the Galaxy app store for the core update.

Brainyackerz

Dec 4, 2020
Screenshot_20210123-064937_Settings.jpg

Honestly, it was easy. Installed the same night I last replied on here using the patched version of Odien 13.Something or Whatever ... The language cdidn't change to Korean FYI, however, Samsung Free isn't on the Homescreen since it isn't available in that region yet - it's still just Bixby Daily..

citytrader

Jan 19, 2012
I will never install that crap Android 11 in my tablet, my girlfriend made the mistake to updated her Galaxy S10 Lite and is a disaster, Android 11 is pure crap.

Reactions: hurray

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
So should I flash the update to my T870 or wait for the OTA?

I say go for it waiting sucks. Running perfectly on my US based machine. It's the kind of **** geeky people that hang around places like XDA live for. :)
I really don't think there is any downside to flashing it is there ?

Last edited: