• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm LTE - Sim is not Provisioned for Voice

Search This thread

DuncanMummery

Aug 20, 2021
When I received my watch last Friday 12st I scanned the sime barcode which came with the E-Sim.

However, I cant make calls or connect to the network without my phone.

The error I get is "Sim is not Provisioned for Voice"

I've googled this and it just says remove the sim and replace but obviously thats not an option on the galaxy watch.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

algenash

Mar 19, 2015
When I received my watch last Friday 12st I scanned the sime barcode which came with the E-Sim.

I've googled this and it just says remove the sim and replace but obviously thats not an option on the galaxy watch.

Thanks guys!
Hi I having same problem. Also with o2.

danifilth4king

Feb 13, 2009
Merseyside

Thanks guys!
I also have the same problem. I'm with O2 on my Phone and Watch eSIM. Did you manage to get this resolved?

shailendrabhosle

Dec 30, 2019
I'm from India and I use Airtel as my network, I cannot dial out without the phone and bluetooth, I get the message "cannot connect to network"

Has the UK been able to resolve this issue ? I personally think this must be a network issue / software upgrade ???