• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Galaxy Watch 4 doesn't pick up all steps on 3rd party watch face.

Search This thread

Choquette67

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys,

I've recently received my Galaxy Watch 4 and noticed that when using 3rd party watch faces, such as Facer and Mr Time, the interface doesn't pick up all my step count. For instance, I'm currently at 6344 on the official Samsung Health app, but only at 2281 on the faced watch face.

I've made sure to look at all my settings, closed Galaxy Gear app, clear the cache didn't work. Factory reset the phone and the watch, didn't work...

Kinda lost, anybody stumbled into this issue or have an idea on a fix.

Thanks

pabgar

I'd love to tell that this way you answered yourself. As far as I know GW4 incorporates latest incarnation of Wear OS. This way not only watchfaces but many apps ( Wear OS ready ) does not work properly ( i.e. "Messages"). Even buit in Outlook deos not work for me.
IMHO: There is no other way then their creators make propper adjustments.

Choquette67

Dec 19, 2018
I'd love to tell that this way you answered yourself. As far as I know GW4 incorporates latest incarnation of Wear OS. This way not only watchfaces but many apps ( Wear OS ready ) does not work properly ( i.e. "Messages"). Even buit in Outlook deos not work for me.
IMHO: There is no other way then their creators make propper adjustments.
That's what I figured. It will probably work itself out in the future as the updates continue to Pop in, but I thought I'd take a chance in case someone uncovered something I didn't. Thanks for looking into it though

beautyangel

May 13, 2007
Orion Galaxy
Hey guys,

I've recently received my Galaxy Watch 4 and noticed that when using 3rd party watch faces, such as Facer and Mr Time, the interface doesn't pick up all my step count. For instance, I'm currently at 6344 on the official Samsung Health app, but only at 2281 on the faced watch face.

I've made sure to look at all my settings, closed Galaxy Gear app, clear the cache didn't work. Factory reset the phone and the watch, didn't work...

Kinda lost, anybody stumbled into this issue or have an idea on a fix.

Thanks
Hi my bro, for me Facer working great on my GW4 classic (latest update), no problem at all.

Top Liked Posts