• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Galaxy Watch 4 LTE and Pandora

Search This thread

kaybracon

Sep 6, 2021
I have a GW3 LTE; I bought the LTE version mainly so that I could leave my phone at home and stream music through the watch when running, working outside, etc. I quickly found that the GW3 ONLY supports Spotify premium, and I ended up canceling the LTE service because I didn't like Spotify.

Now that the GW4 uses Wear OS, will the LTE version of it do what I want? I want to leave my phone at home, pair bluetooth headphones to the watch, and stream Pandora to the headphones.

menos08642

Aug 5, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6
I have a GW3 LTE; I bought the LTE version mainly so that I could leave my phone at home and stream music through the watch when running, working outside, etc. I quickly found that the GW3 ONLY supports Spotify premium, and I ended up canceling the LTE service because I didn't like Spotify.

Now that the GW4 uses Wear OS, will the LTE version of it do what I want? I want to leave my phone at home, pair bluetooth headphones to the watch, and stream Pandora to the headphones.
Yes, I've been doing that exact scenario. You have to find the option in pandora to allow cellular transfer and then it'll work.