Galaxy Watch Active 2 r820 brick (black screen) on august 2021 manufactured watch

Search This thread

Hritiksingh2314

Mar 8, 2023
Guys anyone solved the issue for galaxy watch active 2 its black screen how to enter into download wireless mode please help i bricked it

Hritiksingh2314

Mar 8, 2023
Thank you fenderstrc for the info. COMBINATION-FT55_R820XXU1ATK1 and no screen. Sorry for bothering, but I am trying to fix it, but no success. How can I tell if the watch is turned on or off? Does it matter if I want to enter Reboot mode? Do I need to press both buttons to enter Reboot Mode as in the video? If it shortly vibrates, does it mean it is restarting? How long should I wait before I press the power button 5 time to enter Download wireless mode? After long pressing to select Download wireless mode, should I press the power button twice to enter AP mode as in the video?
Can you please help me with these? Maybe upload a video with these stepes with the watch screen on?

Thank you,
Joseph
Please help me i cant fix my watch the screen is all black i dont know how to enter download wireless mode without display

Martin999999

Aug 27, 2023
Smart Watches
Hi, is that problem with watches manufactured in August 2021 and after, or before?
Hello! Warning post for those who has r820 manufactured in august 2021 with stock firmware R820XXU1DUE3 tizen 5.5.0.2 After flashing combination COMBINATION-FT55_R820XXU1ATJ1 screen all black, no image at all, short vibrating when long press power button. Managed to blindly enter wireless odin mode and successfully unbricked it with flashing to stock 5.5.0.2 R820XXU1DUA3.

There is new type of display at least in watches that manufactured in august 2021. Older firmwares doesn't support this displays - that's why no image.

COMBINATION-FT55_R820XXU1AUE1 is working OK on august 2021 watches.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello! Warning post for those who has r820 manufactured in august 2021 with stock firmware R820XXU1DUE3 tizen 5.5.0.2 After flashing combination COMBINATION-FT55_R820XXU1ATJ1 screen all black, no image at all, short vibrating when long press power button. Managed to blindly enter wireless odin mode and successfully unbricked it with flashing to stock 5.5.0.2 R820XXU1DUA3.

There is new type of display at least in watches that manufactured in august 2021. Older firmwares doesn't support this displays - that's why no image.

Thanks @fenderstrc for confirming that the combination file: COMBINATION-FT55_R820XXU1AUE1 works. I managed to install it on my August manufactured GW Active2. After changing the CSC to BTU, I installed DUA3 firmware successfully without any issues. I did not get ECG and BP(anyway can be installed via Dante's techniques) but managed to get Samsung Pay which I really wanted. Still haven't got the latest EUK2 ota update though

Update: I managed to get the OTA to work by changing the region to XAR. Funny enough, after changing to XAR I got ECG,BP and Samsung Pay without any issues or mods

can you please provide the file