Galaxy Watch Features - ECG / BP

Search This thread

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
SHM TPK 43...

I see Russian and Hong Kong Chinese Language added... IMHO... no idea what else ""changed""...

And APK 189...

Not tested yet...

Best Regards

Attachments

• SHM_TPK_APK_April_v1.zip
    55.2 MB · Views: 379

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
    SHM TPK 43...

I see Russian and Hong Kong Chinese Language added... IMHO... no idea what else ""changed""...

And APK 189...

Not tested yet...

Best Regards
    Yes, 3 country codes added and i noticed a new sort of JSON detection which I'm not sure when and how it throw exceptions...

I'm still trying to figure what the rest and hopefully I'd be done from it tomorrow, APK is already modified and working...

Thank for the TPK though...

MacLaughlin

Feb 23, 2011
    Java error, I have created an entire section sharing everyone's solution, the file inside install me is unsigned, the script failed to execute and sign it, fix the java error, run the script again and make sure no error on the screen and you'll get a signed tpk you can install
    So the apk on the second run also wasn't signed? Do you have any idea how to fix the java error? I just installed JRE and JDK like you have stated. So I don't have a clue how to fix it.

Stefanceros

Apr 15, 2021
    Hi. Can someone remove region lock i can install it but when i enter it closes it and say not avabile in your region.

Also when new update come you cant use app until you update it but then its again locket after update.

sofiyanski1

Apr 2, 2021
    I have Active 2 and I managed to install BP as well following the video below, using the apkeasy tool:
    However BP is not being synchronized with samsung health app, only ECG

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
    Sydney
    Google Pixel 2 XL
    Last edited:

Stefanceros

Apr 15, 2021
    Hi. Can someone remove region lock i can install it but when i enter it closes it and say not avabile in your region.

Also when new update come you cant use app until you update it but then its again locket after update.

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    I have Active 2 and I managed to install BP as well following the video below, using the apkeasy tool:
    However BP is not being synchronized with samsung health app, only ECG
    It syncs now, you need to enable few things on Samsung health, visit the thread...
    Thanks for latest mod 189 SHM apk from Dante.
    Waiting TPKpusher apk for vers 43 though. Hehe :)
    Pusher is available now...

Follow my thread for SHM restriction removal updates, grab the apk as well...

Reactions: carlitobahsoun

SzeMeng76

Mar 31, 2017
    It syncs now, you need to enable few things on Samsung health, visit the thread...

Pusher is available now...

Follow my thread for SHM restriction removal updates, grab the apk as well...
    Hi is it?
    Where to download the tpk pusher apk ya? last time I used to download from adfree :) (my version now v39)

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    Huawei P30, doesn't synchronize, is it a common problem for the model? Thank you
    Sync between SH and SHM requires latest SH and enabling developers mode on it and switching from PRD to DEV... visit my thread for the steps...
    Hi is it?
    Where to download the tpk pusher apk ya? last time I used to download from adfree :) (my version now v39)
    Grab it from my Google drive inside original installers...

SzeMeng76

Mar 31, 2017
    Sync between SH and SHM requires latest SH and enabling developers mode on it and switching from PRD to DEV... visit my thread for the steps...

Thanks a lot ya! found it! it worked perfectly!
    Thanks for your effort! :))))

Reactions: Dante63

matteo040178

Mar 28, 2012
    Bangkok

Yes I did follow those instructions, but no luck.

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    May you patch latest version which is 43 wgt? Or can you tell us how to patch to use it?
    Thx in advance
    He just renames the package name and when you install it, you will see 2 SHM on your watch, one is system installed and the other is modified... changing the package name will require you to sign the tpk/wgt in order to install it...
    Just to confirm, you did clear the cache of the Samsung Health and forced stopped it? Some said rebooting the phone made it start syncing... are you syncing old BP data or new BP data?

matteo040178

Mar 28, 2012
    Bangkok
    He just renames the package name and when you install it, you will see 2 SHM on your watch, one is system installed and the other is modified... changing the package name will require you to sign the tpk/wgt in order to install it...

Just to confirm, you did clear the cache of the Samsung Health and forced stopped it? Some said rebooting the phone made it start syncing... are you syncing old BP data or new BP data?
    Yes, I did all that, tried with old and new measurement

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      191 MOD released,
      The new in 191 is just country code SG was added with language support...
      UPDATE 10.06.2020: Version 165 from @[SIZE="4"]adfree[/SIZE] and modded by @[SIZE="4"]caravana[/SIZE], with this version you can update WITHOUT deinstalling old one and without make calibration again. Try it and let me know. Download from here: AbsolutelyOWNRISK-APK-165

UPDATE 07.06.2020: New APK again (version 161). Always thanks to @[SIZE="4"]adfree[/SIZE] and @[SIZE="4"]caravana[/SIZE]. Download from here: AbsolutelyOWNRISK-APK-161
      UPDATE 30.05.2020: New APK (version 159). Thanks to @[SIZE="4"]adfree[/SIZE] and @[SIZE="4"]caravana[/SIZE]. Download from here: AbsolutelyOWNRISK-APK-159
      UPDATE 17.05.2020: I updated the APK with version 157 (thanks @[SIZE="4"]caravana[/SIZE]) because the old one gave a false-positive with MalwareBytes app (RUBBISH).

Okay, I'm going to explain all the steps I've done. I will try to simplify driving to the maximum.
      In attached you will find the APK and the TPK that I used (the credits for both go to those who upload them in the forum; thank you very much), and old version of SDB (2.2.6.0).

Of course, everything will be AT YOUR OWN RISK, so you need to know what you are doing!

0) Enable debugging and "Developer Options" on the GWA2, activate WiFi (same network where the PC is connected, the guide concerns only Windows, sorry for this)
      1) Download the attached files and dezip it
      2) Download and install TizenStudio 3.7 with IDE installer (608MB)
      3) Start TizenStudio, at the top you will see a box with "No target" written, click on the drop-down menu and choose "Launch Remote Device Manager" click on "Scan" and you will find your watch.
      4) Click on "Connect ON" and accept the connection on the watch. Once connected, open the folder containing SDB 2.2.6.0, CMD, "sdb install bp.tpk"

If you have installation problems you have to try these ways
      - on the watch activate wi-fi, deactivate bluetooth, restart the GWA2, retry steps 3) and 4)
      - if you have not solved, you must reset the smartwatch, re-associate it with your smartphone and repeat steps 0), 3) and 4).

EDIT:
      Video Tutorial (english language from TechnoProz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTni4d832XE
      Video Tutorial (italian language from AlexSmart): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdEWD7Kn44g
      Video Tutorial (português language from SombrasNoturnas): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiZxNO7lcs

Let me know if you have difficulties and where, forgive my English but it is the result of Google Translator.
      Hey everyone,

The last few days I've sad down reversed engineered and patched the Applications.
      I toked my a while, but I got ECG and BP working with the latest SHM-Version.

Some facts about the Hardware & Software I used/have:
      • Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
        • Model: SM-R840
        • Tizen Version: 5.5.0.2
        • Software-Version: R840XXU1BUA8
      • Google Pixel 3 (Android 11)
      Samsung Health Monitor Versions:
      • Android: 1.1.0.183
      • Galaxy Watch: 1.1.0037

Please note that at this time I do not have the device to calibrate the Blood Pressure feature.
      But this evening I will have access to a BP Device, I will update this post after calibrating the watch.

Screenshots

Screenshot_20210226-130853.pngScreenshot_20210226-130850.pngScreenshot_20210226-144144.png
      PXL_20210226_120932126.MP.jpgPXL_20210226_120924324.MP.jpgPXL_20210226_120915266.MP.jpg
      Screen__20210226_144651.pngScreen_20210226_144551.png

Files
      Steps to Install
      1. Sign the com_samsung_health_samd_bp.patched.tpk file
      2. Sign the monitor.apk file
      3. Install the Samsung Health Monitor App on your phone: adb install ./monitor.apk
      4. Install the tpk on your Watch: sdb install ./com_samsung_health_samd_bp.patched.tpk
      5. Now everything should work

Changes made to the TPK:
      • Renamed package from com.samsung.health.samd.bp to com.samsung.health.samd.bb

Changes made to the APK:
      • Removed Samsung Device Restriction
      • Reduced required Age

Diff:
      diff --color -u -p -r /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/AndroidManifest.xml /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/AndroidManifest.xml
      --- /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/AndroidManifest.xml    2021-02-26 13:43:54.945122180 +0100
      +++ /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/AndroidManifest.xml    2021-02-24 13:35:18.979000000 +0100
      @@ -10,7 +10,7 @@
           <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES"/>
           <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK"/>
           <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE"/>
      -    <application android:allowBackup="false" android:allowTaskReparenting="true" android:appComponentFactory="androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory" android:extractNativeLibs="false" android:icon="@drawable/group_2" android:label="@string/shealthmonitor_app_name" android:largeHeap="true" android:name="com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor.SHealthMonitorApplication" android:requestLegacyExternalStorage="true" android:roundIcon="@drawable/group_2" android:supportsRtl="true" android:theme="@style/AppTheme">
      +    <application android:allowBackup="false" android:allowTaskReparenting="true" android:appComponentFactory="androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory" android:extractNativeLibs="true" android:icon="@drawable/group_2" android:label="@string/shealthmonitor_app_name" android:largeHeap="true" android:name="com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor.SHealthMonitorApplication" android:requestLegacyExternalStorage="true" android:roundIcon="@drawable/group_2" android:supportsRtl="true" android:theme="@style/AppTheme">
               <meta-data android:name="com.samsung.android.health.permission.write" android:value="com.samsung.health.blood_pressure;com.samsung.health.ecg"/>
               <meta-data android:name="com.samsung.android.health.permission.read" android:value="com.samsung.health.user_profile"/>
               <activity android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:exported="false" android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:label="@string/shealthmonitor_app_name" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name="com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor.home.ui.activity.SHealthMonitorMainActivity" android:screenOrientation="portrait" android:theme="@style/ProMainAppCompat"/>
      @@ -180,4 +180,4 @@
               <meta-data android:name="SPDE.build.signature" android:value="unknown/unofficial/release/none"/>
               <meta-data android:name="SPDE.env.version" android:value="4.0.0/L30.1.18/0.9.17"/>
           </application>
      -</manifest>
      \ No newline at end of file
      +</manifest>
      Only in /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE: build
      diff --color -u -p -r /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/sdk/SsdkVendorCheck.smali /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/sdk/SsdkVendorCheck.smali
      --- /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/sdk/SsdkVendorCheck.smali    2021-02-26 13:43:56.570128395 +0100
      +++ /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/sdk/SsdkVendorCheck.smali    2021-02-26 14:10:08.629140988 +0100
      @@ -41,7 +41,7 @@
           .line 24
           sget-object v0, Lcom/samsung/android/sdk/SsdkVendorCheck;->strBrand:Ljava/lang/String;

-    const/4 v1, 0x0
      +    const/4 v1, 0x1

if-eqz v0, :cond_2

@@ -52,7 +52,7 @@
           goto :goto_0

:cond_0
      -    const-string v2, "Samsung"
      +    const-string v2, "Google"

.line 26
           invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Ljava/lang/String;->compareToIgnoreCase(Ljava/lang/String;)I
      diff --color -u -p -r /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/bp/ui/card/SHealthMonitorBpCard.smali /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/bp/ui/card/SHealthMonitorBpCard.smali
      --- /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/bp/ui/card/SHealthMonitorBpCard.smali    2021-02-26 13:43:56.646128686 +0100
      +++ /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/bp/ui/card/SHealthMonitorBpCard.smali    2021-02-24 16:41:43.047126075 +0100
      @@ -914,7 +914,7 @@

sub-int/2addr v1, v0

-    const/16 v0, 0x16
      +    const/16 v0, 0x11

if-le v0, v1, :cond_0

diff --color -u -p -r /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CSCUtils.smali /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CSCUtils.smali
      --- /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CSCUtils.smali    2021-02-26 13:43:56.723128980 +0100
      +++ /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CSCUtils.smali    2021-02-24 15:32:09.013429909 +0100
      @@ -1058,14 +1058,14 @@

.line 217
           :cond_5
      -    sget-object v0, Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;->ALL_NOT_SUPPORT:Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;
      +    sget-object v0, Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;->ALL_SUPPORT:Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;

return-object v0

.line 192
           :cond_6
           :goto_2
      -    sget-object v0, Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;->NO_SIM:Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;
      +    sget-object v0, Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;->ALL_SUPPORT:Lcom/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/CommonConstants$SupportCountry;

return-object v0
      .end method
      diff --color -u -p -r /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/Utils.smali /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/Utils.smali
      --- /tmp/tmp.t6S5vOlrqk/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/Utils.smali    2021-02-26 13:43:56.726128992 +0100
      +++ /tmp/tmp.LHSTmyPfrE/smali/com/samsung/android/shealthmonitor/util/Utils.smali    2021-02-26 14:31:25.965026392 +0100
      @@ -2138,7 +2138,7 @@

move-result v2

-    const/16 v4, 0x16
      +    const/16 v4, 0x11

sub-int/2addr v2, v0

@@ -2193,16 +2193,16 @@

move-result-object v0

-    const-string v1, "samsung"
      +    const-string v1, "google"

-    invoke-virtual {v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/String;->contains(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Z
      +    invoke-virtual {v1, v1}, Ljava/lang/String;->contains(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Z

move-result v0

return v0

:cond_0
      -    const/4 v0, 0x0
      +    const/4 v0, 0x1

return v0
      .end method
      New tpk pusher with v1.1.0037 ;)
      Hello everyone,

As we have no users from Korea as it seems...
      No idea why...

I'm from Korea :eek:

First, thanks for your great work. Now I'm using BP feature with my galaxy watch active 2 using your guide.

I have a Korean Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N976N) and Korean Galaxy watch active 2 (SM-R820, R820XXU1BTD6, CSC=KOO, Tizen 4.0.0.8).

I could install the BP version 1.0.72 (samsungapps-000004413020-2035556-100000072.wgt) and ECG version 1.0.0004 (samsungapps-000004688049-2651158-100000004.wgt) and SHM version 1.0.0.165 (Samsung Health Monitor 1.0.0.165.mod2.apk),
      but unfortunately I still couldn't get the ECG feature..

===

There was no ECG debug menu on *#0*#.

===

I analyzed the decoded APK + disassembled JAVA code for SHM version 153 and 165, and I couldn't find the ECG logic.
      There was no code for "com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor.ecg.control.EcgController" class which is called from ControlManager.
      Of course the "com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor.bp.control.BloodPressureController" class could be found in the folder.

===

Finally, there is a Korean website of "Ministry of Food and Drug Safety"
      https://emed.mfds.go.kr/#!CECAB01F010

You can find the BP and ECG approved number by Samsung if you can translate Korean...
      1. Type 삼성전자 in 업소명 field (find samsung electronics in company name)
      2. Click 제 2893 호 (company number 2893)
      3. 제허 20-295 호 (approval number 20-295)
      -> This is for current BP app.
      -> Classification Name is 혈압 검사 또는 맥파 검사용 기기 (Sphygmomanometers and sphygmograph). You can find this one as "home_about_label_classification" in strings.xml.
      -> Model name is 혈압 앱 (BP app). You can find this one as "home_about_label_model" in strings.xml.
      4. 제허 20-378호 (approval number 20-378)
      -> This is for (maybe not released) ECG app.
      -> Classification Name is 심전계 (Electrocardiograph)
      -> Model name is ECG 앱 (ECG app)

153 version didn't include both of 20-295 (BP app) and 20-378 (ECG app)
      165 version only includes 20-295 (BP app)

===

So, my conclusion is, there is no ECG code for current SHM app for now. sam...sung............. (it's so shameful because many of my friends works on samsung mobile division. I apologize instead of that dumb guys :cool:)
      Pass the updated version please and I'll unlock it 😉...
      Following our conversation. Original file 1.1.0.183.