Themes / Apps / Mods Galaxy Watch5/5 Pro Watchfaces for Watch4/4 Classic

Search This thread
I downloaded the complete pack and tried to intall all files. All of these files installed:

WatchFaceBoldIndex.apk
WatchFaceDynamicFont.apk
WatchFaceFlowerGarden.apk
WatchFaceInfoModular.apk

WatchFaceMyPebble.apk
WatchFaceGradientFont.apk

The last two files weren't included on the small zip file, were they already downloadable through the app?

Silvergold 8

Aug 19, 2022
i think its not updated in any region yet but what he meant its that we will have it when the update comes and its told its on Q3 2022 so i think they will wait a bit so some ppl upgrade to the new watch 5 before they release any update for watch 4
Thank you very much for the information and for the clarification.

Reactions: omid_nr

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery
If someone could post a tutorial on how to install the clock faces, would be greatly appreciated, because am using the adb method, but doesn't work for me.
Use the app Wear Installer, it let's you install using your phone and debug over wifi. It's pretty easy and the app explains itself when you open it. I used it to install 5 of the new faces so far. I also use debug over wifi for another watchface installer app out of Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aphex13

Pixngu

Aug 21, 2022
Use the app Wear Installer, it let's you install using your phone and debug over wifi. It's pretty easy and the app explains itself when you open it. I used it to install 5 of the new faces so far. I also use debug over wifi for another watchface installer app out of Russia.
I downloaded the new apk files, installed each one, went to installed apps in the app, and selected the watch face and it keeps sayings "wear component not found" on each one. Am I doing anything wrong? Is it because it should be showing in the downloads section? Because doing it through pc just seems so complicated...

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery
I downloaded the new apk files, installed each one, went to installed apps in the app, and selected the watch face and it keeps sayings "wear component not found" on each one. Am I doing anything wrong? Is it because it should be showing in the downloads section? Because doing it through pc just seems so complicated...

Yes, you need to have them in your download file on Internal memory. It takes a minute for the app to transfer the file to watch so be patient. You will see a blank screen while it is doing this. But after the transfer the screen will have two options...Install/Finish or something like that. Hit install then a pop up should show on your watch asking you about accepting the Debug file hit yes/ok then it will install the watch apk. I havent tried multiple files at once ,just did one at a time.

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery

Read above post...Lol sorry And make sure to have the Wear Installer app on your watch too!!! Download from playstore thru phone and watch!!

niff2005

Jan 11, 2020
I downloaded the complete pack and tried to intall all files. All of these files installed:

WatchFaceBoldIndex.apk
WatchFaceDynamicFont.apk
WatchFaceFlowerGarden.apk
WatchFaceInfoModular.apk

WatchFaceMyPebble.apk
WatchFaceGradientFont.apk

The last two files weren't included on the small zip file, were they already downloadable through the app?
The last two are/were not included in the smaller zip file because I didn't have the apk files yet at that time. Now I have got all of them

niff2005

Jan 11, 2020
we can find the left one?
091ad3b0-1865-11ed-adb5-9838ce1a9aea.cf.jpg
I updated the post, with the left one also included now

Pixngu

Aug 21, 2022
I downloaded the app "Easy Fire Tools" that allows you to transfer any app over.

This guy made it really easy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I managed to get my hands on some of the new watchfaces, so I thought I'd share them here.

Included are 5 new watchfaces, but only 4 will work. HealthModular will not install and function, as it's already on the Watch4, it's just that the Watch5 has an updated version, which we will also get when the OneUI 4.5 update rolls out.

Will probably work for all Watch4 models, haven't tested the smaller variant but someone verified they work on the smaller models

To edit them, edit them through the watch, not the wearable app, I think editing them through the app glitches for some reason, and if you're done editing the watchface, just press the back button. I personally haven't had any issues but someone else did, YMMV

Install them by sideloading them, plenty of tutorials online, won't go into detail how to sideload using adb or bugjaeger

Edit: I attached a new zipfile, these contain all (!) the stock watchfaces preloaded on the Galaxy Watch5, even the once which are an updated version of the ones that already exist on the watch4. These will probably not work. I still included them, because I figured some of you will probably have more knowledge on this sort of stuff and may find a way to sideload them that doesn't involve updating the original apk, but instead sees it as a new seperate watchface apk, just like the Samsung Health Monitor Mod app does it.

Watchfaces that are confirmed to be working:
    Pebbles Boldindex Dynamicfont Flowergarden Infomodular Gradientfont
    By chance, does anyone happen to know the name of this watch face and or the developer of it? I've been looking for awhile now and can't seem to find it. Any help is greatly appreciated! 🙏
    I found the watchface it is on the facer app and it is called JN - Speed.

Link to the watchface:
    I'm looking for this watchface of watch 5, if someone gets it, could you share it?
    WATCHFACE WATCH 5.jpg
    But I'm also sorry to report these appear to be modded versions, there appears to be some injected code in complications.
    I'll prefer to have the original copies.
    I'm removing them for now