[ Galaxy Y DUOS ] Development Information Center (DIC) [ GT-S6102 ]

Search This thread

kaorukail

May 23, 2012
Jakarta

@Millan.sis
Can you please update the "stock,deodexed app" link? It's refers to other thread.
Thanks before :)

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

abhishek9497

Sep 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Question

Hey Friends I Have Galaxy Y DUOS and after rooting it and installing new kernel , I have lost access to my USB mass storage .. However everythin else is working awsum... So Please let me know how to solve this Problem?????:(

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Hey Friends I Have Galaxy Y DUOS and after rooting it and installing new kernel , I have lost access to my USB mass storage .. However everythin else is working awsum... So Please let me know how to solve this Problem?????:(
congrats on rooting.. and welcome to XDA ;)

but.. please post this above question in the thread of whichever kernel you installed.. and also inform which version when posting there..

GeekShivam

Aug 8, 2012
Pathankot
Great thread, need more development...........................
But although great efforts by user's and developers...:good:

lucifero13

Sep 30, 2012
Manila
Hi guys! I'm new here. How will you revert back your custom ROM to stock ROM?
Just in case I messed up applying the custom rom or if I want back to its original state.

Thanks! Nice thread btw :D

Millan.SIS

Mar 20, 2012
Dhenkanal, Odisha
@Milan.sis
Will you please add intellipatch?

@millan.sis.. Could you please add my [GUIDE]DONT KNOW SOMETHING? Check here first! thread? Here is the thread link

Dear Milan.SiS
Just For Your Information
Maybe This could be Usefull
[STOCK][ROM][CWM]Galaxy Y Duos S6102 Restoreable Firmware Packages
:D Thanks

Thanks, I'll add em...
@mrappbrain where is your thread ?

If anything leftout, please post em here, i'll add em as soon as possible.

Reactions: Deadly and sgyd12

Frankfor85

Jul 4, 2010
Hi, ive just bought this phone, and i just wodering if exists a mode to create a shortcut in homescreen that can give the possibiity to select the calling sim card with just one click, so without open notifications bar every time. Anyone knows what's the name of the system process that switch from sim cards? If it's possible to individuate this process, with a launcher like launcherpro it's possible to create a related shortcut for the home screen. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ahmedamr80

Jan 8, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
eg.linkedin.com
Dear Devs

U did a great job creating all these great roms, i thanked u all, but cant any one of u develop a working arabic patch for any of these roms?

I am fed up with the stock rom, and would like to use ur roms but without arabic support i cant.

Plz consider doing so.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: raad777

Top Liked Posts