galaxy y is not going further than logo

Search This thread

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
My Samsung galaxy y is now starting but on screen only the logo is came and not going further. and hanging on the samsung's logo. that's why . and also not going to the recovery mode .
And now what I want to do?
please help m

PaulRichter

Mar 31, 2015
My Samsung galaxy y is now starting but on screen only the logo is came and not going further. and hanging on the samsung's logo. that's why . and also not going to the recovery mode .
And now what I want to do?
please help m

Can u go to download-mode (home+volume-down+power) ?

PaulRichter

Mar 31, 2015
same problem here. cant go to download mode. when i turn it on. it just shows the logo. then it freezes there. dunno what to do. help please :eek:

Remove sim,sdcard and battery connect your phone with cable
Then hold power,volumedown and home button meanwhile insert your battery then (you may need to try severalll timesflash stock rom if its still stuck at logo buy a new phone (not broadcom)

cialski

Apr 26, 2015
Remove sim,sdcard and battery connect your phone with cable
Then hold power,volumedown and home button meanwhile insert your battery then (you may need to try severalll timesflash stock rom if its still stuck at logo buy a new phone (not broadcom)

'
i did it and now im in the "Android system recovery" mode something something. can i request for some instructions on what to do. i dont understand stock rom. this is my first time encountering this. sorry :((

PaulRichter

Mar 31, 2015
'
i did it and now im in the "Android system recovery" mode something something. can i request for some instructions on what to do. i dont understand stock rom. this is my first time encountering this. sorry :((

I dont understand what you mean, whats the matter :confused: if you flashed stock rom and want custom rom just follow instructions in thread

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone