Gallery private

Search This thread

flyinryan4

Jul 7, 2010
Does anyone have an apk for gallery private for some reason it doesn't show up in my market and I can't seem to find it online any help is appreciated

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

ilbdbebe

Nov 18, 2010
as a new user, I can't post a link, but you can find a download link for the pro version at getandroidstuff-dot-com. just search for gallery private. once it returns the app from the search result, click on the gallery private app name and it will take you to a description page where you'll find a download link. or if you can find it elsewhere, that's cool too.

once you install it on your phone, it won't show up in your applications window, but you do have it installed. it's supposed to be discreet that's why it doesnt appear among your apps. instead, to access it, you have to add it as a shortcut to your homescreen. you'll see a G.P. (Pro) selection. just select it and it will create a shortcut icon on your homescreen, which you can drag into a folder if you want. Then bingo, you got gallery private and can modify the icon and the name!

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
Or search for audio manager on the market, its a private gallery for pics, vids, and anything you want to hide.

sent from the phone that is EVO

roscoenr

here is G.P. free. The easiest way to hide files is to use a file manage like astro and make a new file that starts with . (example .private) Any folders that start with the period are hidden folders and its contents will not show up on phone but you can still view them with the manager. you can then go to the settings in the manager and set it to not show the hidden folders. hope this helps

johnred3

Dec 3, 2010
Córdoba
www.foliobit.com.ar
here is G.P. free. The easiest way to hide files is to use a file manage like astro and make a new file that starts with . (example .private) Any folders that start with the period are hidden folders and its contents will not show up on phone but you can still view them with the manager. you can then go to the settings in the manager and set it to not show the hidden folders. hope this helps

Hi bro. Thanks for share this app, but you can have the "G.P. (Free)" with "Search Files on SD" option?
Thanks so much.

I can't restore the old albums encrypted with this app... But your version not have a "search on sdcard" for encrypted old files with the app.
Thanks (again) :)