[GAME][17.09.2008] DoubleSkill for Diamond Gsensor

Search This thread

hellgod

Jul 19, 2007
Hi !!

After have modified PocketGravity Here
I modifyed DoubleSkill ,an other software from XFlib, to use the Gensor of the Diamond !
It's a basic but realy hard game!(See description on Xflib).

ps : the calibration of the Gsensor is done at each new "round", so keep the diamond in good position before cliking for the next "round"

Attachments

• DoubleSkill.zip
    81.7 KB · Views: 11,575

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
Love the work they do, Hi to Mollusk, thanks for the GSen update trying it now. Thanks hellgod. :)

Just tried it and for me I guess No skill is a better title, I'm crap at it! :)

Last edited:

SkizZO

Nov 23, 2005
.:NeaPoliS:.
Doesn't work here.... it must be calibrated on my device, because the ball fall on the left side, also if i have the device rotated on the right. Some hint? I've tried GSensor calibrator but it doesn't save my calibration and it say that my GSEN is already calibrated (the bubbles are at the center of the bars)

open_source

Mar 10, 2008
Doesn't work here.... it must be calibrated on my device, because the ball fall on the left side, also if i have the device rotated on the right. Some hint? I've tried GSensor calibrator but it doesn't save my calibration and it say that my GSEN is already calibrated (the bubbles are at the center of the bars)

same for me...

drummer2780

May 12, 2009
Ha.. AWESOME GAME!

AWESOME GAME! WORKED PERFECTLY ON MY HTC PRO

After have modified PocketGravity Here
I modifyed DoubleSkill ,an other software from XFlib, to use the Gensor of the Diamond !
It's a basic but realy hard game!(See description on Xflib).

ps : the calibration of the Gsensor is done at each new "round", so keep the diamond in good position before cliking for the next "round"[/QUOTE]