[game][2.2+] OVOpet Village Life

Search This thread

OVOpet

Apr 8, 2013
NEW and FREE Android game - now available on Google Play!

Have you ever wanted to have a pet? Cute little animal to take care of and play with? Are you sick and tired of borring tamagotchi and do you want something more? The game OVOpet – The Village life is game which make all of this came true.

The principles are easy. The egg will fall out of nowhere and little, cute pet will come out of it. You have to take care of it and help it to have a long happy life. The pet will go through three life phases during the game. In each of them it will gain new options. You can grow plants in the garden and take care of animals in the shed. You can also play lot of entertaining minigames. Fulfill the quests that will be given to you by kind grandma in forest, combine the items, cook and many more. The goal is to let the player play the game freely, to choose their own way how to take care of the pet.

We are preparing new rooms, minigames and functions right now, which will make the OVOpet game more enjoyable. All depends on the players, on their responses and support. Without them, the development would be pointless.

Aren't you convinced yet? Try it, OVOpet game is downloadable for FREE!

Official Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=7h8wKwXFaPg

Download here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovopet&referrer=utm_source%3Dxdadev

Official web page: ovopet.net

Social networks:
facebook.com/OVOpet
youtube.com/user/morningfail
gplus.to/OVOpet
twitter.com/ovopet

T9z7sxUf3dtaRYSoR1z0Rke1KrG3FPLwYWNbpVCAJJnPiHBIOkM9BAJeMIGBr8Rb_A=h230

rPQ5XfqsPk_dz7HyOCh3uxs6W42_Gh7w2d6f79cXBOX-k7CiYqismUm3wZBP3giGGw=h230

yQrH3DVlB_0AdKAnFzRYv3nNJcpyDqULPL7egMxP956BO5vsLXQ0y3atPCVuCwdjpkw=h230

Reactions: Theworld2020

OVOpet

Apr 8, 2013
UPDATE:
Hi, I would like to point out all of you that have been issued a new version of the game OVOpet. Currently running version 1.0.2, which was fixed a few fundamental errors.
At the same time preparing the first major change, which we will later use to inform our social networks. So be with us in connection, let no miss. And if you have any interesting ideas or comments, email us. :)

OVOpet

Apr 8, 2013
New update 1.0.4

Dear player,

we managed to finally finish the biggest update in the history of OVOpet development. We optimized the core of the game and made the whole game faster and smoother. Thanks to this, the game experience should be much better. We recommend you downloading and updating this version right away. You will know the difference immediately and will enjoy the game.

Another big new feature is the ability to choose your pet's fur color in the beginning of a new game. So you don't have to play just with the same green pet.

This is one of the first steps in order to give you the ability to have your game really unique and shape it as you like. Another planned features are changing the pet's appearance, room appearance, adding new objects to the game and many more. Everything depends on your support and feedback.

Add us on your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account and tell us your ideas and comments.
If you like the game, support us. We will try as much as we can to do this game better!

We wish you great times with your pet.
Your Morning Fail team

The list of all changes in version 1.0.4
The game was optimized, so the users can enjoy full game experience!

Mainly:
• Much faster game loading
• Pet's response time
• Pet's movement speed
• Performance optimization for multi-core processors
• Alteration to some parts of the application, to make it more user friendly
• App response time
• Bug fixes
• The ability to choose your pet's color

attachment.php

Attachments

• GP1_0_4_mensi.jpg
    GP1_0_4_mensi.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 320

OVOpet

Apr 8, 2013
New markets

Our application is now available in other markets.
If you like this game, download and rate ​​us.

link: apps.opera.com/en_cz/ovopet_village_life.html

link: mall.soc.io/apps/OVOpet+Village+Life

link: mobango.com/ovopet-village-life/?catid=10&cid=1850885&title=OVOpet-Village-Life

link: getjar.mobi/mobile/788523/

link: 1mobile.com/ovopet-village-life-890316.html

We are preparing a new update with surprise for registered player. Stay tuned on our social networks.

pitris90

Dec 5, 2021
Hello, I really doubt it will get to original authors, but I can try... I really liked your game and Im sad that I cant find it in Google Play anymore, but I downloaded apk with newest version of your game and I would enjoy it, but when i put food for animals into feeder in forest location at the start and timer expires, then when i go back into forest and click anywhere besides grandma, game crashes into menu. I even cant click on signpost to go into another location... I would like to ask if there is any workaround about this (if you even read this... :( )
If you can still answer, i would be really grateful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW and FREE Android game - now available on Google Play!

Have you ever wanted to have a pet? Cute little animal to take care of and play with? Are you sick and tired of borring tamagotchi and do you want something more? The game OVOpet – The Village life is game which make all of this came true.

The principles are easy. The egg will fall out of nowhere and little, cute pet will come out of it. You have to take care of it and help it to have a long happy life. The pet will go through three life phases during the game. In each of them it will gain new options. You can grow plants in the garden and take care of animals in the shed. You can also play lot of entertaining minigames. Fulfill the quests that will be given to you by kind grandma in forest, combine the items, cook and many more. The goal is to let the player play the game freely, to choose their own way how to take care of the pet.

We are preparing new rooms, minigames and functions right now, which will make the OVOpet game more enjoyable. All depends on the players, on their responses and support. Without them, the development would be pointless.

Aren't you convinced yet? Try it, OVOpet game is downloadable for FREE!

Official Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=7h8wKwXFaPg

Download here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovopet&referrer=utm_source%3Dxdadev

Official web page: ovopet.net

Social networks:
    facebook.com/OVOpet
    youtube.com/user/morningfail
    gplus.to/OVOpet
    twitter.com/ovopet

T9z7sxUf3dtaRYSoR1z0Rke1KrG3FPLwYWNbpVCAJJnPiHBIOkM9BAJeMIGBr8Rb_A=h230

rPQ5XfqsPk_dz7HyOCh3uxs6W42_Gh7w2d6f79cXBOX-k7CiYqismUm3wZBP3giGGw=h230

yQrH3DVlB_0AdKAnFzRYv3nNJcpyDqULPL7egMxP956BO5vsLXQ0y3atPCVuCwdjpkw=h230