[GAME][2.3+] Boxing Physics

Search This thread

bakiromarov

Jan 17, 2015
Baku
Hi guys ! I want to show you my first mobile game. :good: The game inspired by Soccer Physics !

BOXING PHYSICS
ccy64CV.png

Here is the description from Google Play:
Welcome to the easiest and funniest boxing game ever. Amazing way to challenge your boxing skills and reaction time. Try a real boxing match with your friends and have a great time! Boxing Physics will become your favorite game on Android!
Features:
-Crazy and funny physics
-Local Multiplayer
-More than 20 Achievements
-One-button controls
-Random maps
-Big choice of different characters
-Funny AI
-Two different modes

How to play:
Tap the button to jump and punch. Choose the right moment,kick the opponent's head and get a point.
Be ready for new modes,characters and features with next updates!

Download from Google Play for free !

9rIMz5b.png

More screens :
CC7o18A.jpg

UaGjpc2.jpg

Sc4FhK7.jpg

pv9hDte.jpg

I need feedback from you guys . What is your advice ? What to change ? What to add ? And etc. :confused:

Thanks .

Last edited:

saglorm

Feb 28, 2016
Istanbul
It's a fun concept, i like it. Simple & clean design, well done, gave 5 stars.

I would suggest you to add a storyish mode with more unlockable characters. Add cosmetics maybe? and buy them with the money you earn every win. I believe things like this will increase your retention rate. Because there's nothing holding me in the game right now. Good luck! :)

EDIT:
I think you have characters I just couldn't unlock yet i guess.

EDIT2:
Oooh, I found it now. Add a "Select your character" text to top of that screen maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: bakiromarov

bakiromarov

Jan 17, 2015
Baku

I would suggest you to add a storyish mode with more unlockable characters. Add cosmetics maybe? and buy them with the money you earn every win. I believe things like this will increase your retention rate. Because there's nothing holding me in the game right now. Good luck! :)

EDIT:

EDIT2:
Oooh, I found it now. Add a "Select your character" text to top of that screen maybe?

Thank you for your support , and advices . Yup , i will add some tutorial that also will include "Select your character" text .
Also i am thinking about story mode in the new update . THanks ! :good:

MrManuel

Mar 6, 2016
The thing i really like about this game is its graphics. It reminds me the Wii games i used to play with my family.
Good job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EDIT:

EDIT2: