[Game][2.3+] Drop Ball

Search This thread

Rik1988

Oct 19, 2014
5xk9sg.png

Hey guys, This is my first game so I would love to hear your thoughts...

Drop ball is a physics based puzzle game in which you have to bounce the falling balls into the correct buckets. Sounds simple, but various obstacles and challenges along the way will leave you addictively hitting that retry button.

Please download and let me know what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Google Play link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rikipenton.dropball

And some screens;
3464apk.png

vzfrew.png

nmyjh1.png

Rik1988

Oct 19, 2014
Thanks for the comments.

It is a difficult game, but as you continue to play you get better.... Sound will be coming soon, hopefully the next couple of days, still need to decide what kind of sounds :confused:

Rik1988

Oct 19, 2014
Well themed graphics + smooth gameplay do make your game a must have. Keep up the good work

Thanks. Im glad you like :)

Nice game man and very fun. Looking forward to seeing it progress. I do get random error messages though they don't seem to mess with game play.

Thanks, Im glad you like too :D I appreciate you feedback. Would you mind telling me what these error messages say? I havent seen any error messages on any device i tested on, What device do u have?

Rik1988

Oct 19, 2014
hmmm... Thats strange. I have not been able to replicate the error message nor have i seen it before.

I will look deeper into this. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Rik1988

Oct 19, 2014
New update, including some new features.

Please download and have fun playing :good:
Dont forget to rate us and i hope to hear some feeback

Thanks

Rik1988

Oct 19, 2014
Good game
But I would like make everything little bit faster (UI animation and gravity scale)
The game gets progressively more difficult, each level is harder than the previous levels and im afraid that increasing the gravity will make this game near impossible. And the game may be too hard as it is, not many of my users have managed to get to the last few levels.

I agree some of the animations could do with speeding up, thanks for pointing this out. I will include in the next update.
Hope you enjoyed and continue to play.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone