[GAME][2.3+] True Football National Manager

Search This thread

mkrstudio

Oct 2, 2013
Hello there!

As the World Cup is coming, MKR Studio prepared something special for football fans!

True Football National Manager is a football manager game, in which you control national teams. You can pick one of your favourite countries, and take part in all of the competitions, reaching the top of the world (or not ;))

- 210 national teams to choose! Each with their own, real skills. If you succeed with your team, your federation will be improving every year, constructing new stadiums, developing better youth players, etc. You can create your own football reality!
- All the major international tournaments to participate. Together with all the qualifiers, it makes 27 competitions you can take part in!
- Dozens of players available for your selections!
- Interviews with journalists, calls with your players - every your answer affects on their morale and other parameters. You have to be careful what to say :)
- Lots of tactical orders (team and individual) to apply. Can you find the right strategies?
- Organize friendly matches to check your players and various tactical variants!
- Earn score for achievements and trophies. Submit your result and compete with players from all over the world in the leaderboard. Will you make it to the top 50?

The app is available in 16 languages. It's totally free, no hidden costs, no in-game payments. Just enjoy! :)

This is the third game of MKR Studio's True Football series. The two previous (True Football, True Football 2) reached over 1 250 000 of downloads on Google Play together, and I hope this game will be able to make it better!

I hope you'll enjoy the game, and if you like it - please rate and +1 it :) I'll be happy to answer any comments, questions, and opinions.

Download:

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.mkrstudio.truefootballnm

345yp36.png

APK (Zippyshare): http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/37328358/file.html

Screenshots:

2bs9qx.png
1g0y02.png

2ccp6ck.png
11102h4.png

116tafk.png
m3okm.png

ilargz.png

Last edited:

mkrstudio

Oct 2, 2013
Might been a silly question, but how to select the 24 player for call up?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can choose up to 23 players. If you want to add a player to your roster, click "Search for more players", add pick the player that you would like to add. You'll find a "Add to first team" option. If you want to remove a player, pick "Remove from first team" button :) Some players are marked red, they are injured or suspended, so you can't continue with them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there!

As the World Cup is coming, MKR Studio prepared something special for football fans!

True Football National Manager is a football manager game, in which you control national teams. You can pick one of your favourite countries, and take part in all of the competitions, reaching the top of the world (or not ;))

- 210 national teams to choose! Each with their own, real skills. If you succeed with your team, your federation will be improving every year, constructing new stadiums, developing better youth players, etc. You can create your own football reality!
    - All the major international tournaments to participate. Together with all the qualifiers, it makes 27 competitions you can take part in!
    - Dozens of players available for your selections!
    - Interviews with journalists, calls with your players - every your answer affects on their morale and other parameters. You have to be careful what to say :)
    - Lots of tactical orders (team and individual) to apply. Can you find the right strategies?
    - Organize friendly matches to check your players and various tactical variants!
    - Earn score for achievements and trophies. Submit your result and compete with players from all over the world in the leaderboard. Will you make it to the top 50?

The app is available in 16 languages. It's totally free, no hidden costs, no in-game payments. Just enjoy! :)

This is the third game of MKR Studio's True Football series. The two previous (True Football, True Football 2) reached over 1 250 000 of downloads on Google Play together, and I hope this game will be able to make it better!

I hope you'll enjoy the game, and if you like it - please rate and +1 it :) I'll be happy to answer any comments, questions, and opinions.

Download:

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.mkrstudio.truefootballnm

345yp36.png

APK (Zippyshare): http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/37328358/file.html

Screenshots:

2bs9qx.png
    1g0y02.png

2ccp6ck.png
    11102h4.png

116tafk.png
    m3okm.png

ilargz.png
Our Apps
Get our official app!