[GAME][4.0.3] Arena Z - Zombie Survival

Search This thread

nick9090

Oct 9, 2014
Hamburg
Arena Z - Zombie Survival BETA
rH57S1lsQg50apIM48XoIK4oulwfVraQM7UIUBmYPc2aCtxzqQ-ofuc4glJbi2vQ8exR=w300-rw

Hi,
since I switched from Android Studio to Unity, this is my first project made in Unity5.

It is a 2D Topdown Shooter, where you have to survive against zombies as long as you can.

At the time there is only one level, but i am still working on the game to make it better.
Please let me know, if you like it or what could be better.

PLAYSTORE

Attachments

• phone0406.jpg
    phone0406.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 450
  • ptablet0406_2.jpg
    ptablet0406_2.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Reactions: Emmyx1

nick9090

Oct 9, 2014
Hamburg
If the new version is not online now, look at the screenshots, how it will look with the newest version.

The game is more difficult now, because of the hitbox-system.

V 1.0.8
- New Character Graphics!
- Hitboxsystem (Headshot kills enemies faster!)

Mathsiel

Jan 14, 2011
Are you planning doing it with elements of DayZ?
I mean, make it like a survivor, with hungry, need of shelter, day/night cycle...

Will try the actual game later on...

nick9090

Oct 9, 2014
Hamburg
Are you planning doing it with elements of DayZ?
I mean, make it like a survivor, with hungry, need of shelter, day/night cycle...

Will try the actual game later on...

For now this is more like the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena or the Zombie Mode from CoD. But I like this idea and I think this could also be possible to realize.

Dreadful man

May 11, 2015
Well I am in India and have an Acer iconia a1-713 android version 4.4.2.
Well I don't think it is the problem of the these things since I cannot download anything from play store. Some times it just force closes unexpectedly while sometimes it shows error 927.

nick9090

Oct 9, 2014
Hamburg
Well I am in India and have an Acer iconia a1-713 android version 4.4.2.
Well I don't think it is the problem of the these things since I cannot download anything from play store. Some times it just force closes unexpectedly while sometimes it shows error 927.

Oh, ok. I think there was a Update the last days of Play Services. The Game should working fine with 4.4.2.

Maybe this link can help you:
http://www.fixerrs.com/2014/07/error-927-3-ways-to-get-rid-of-it-in.html

Dreadful man

May 11, 2015
Thanks for the link, but had tried it eons ago.:)
Well could try the update but since my play store doesn't download anything could you give me a link where I can get it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arena Z - Zombie Survival BETA
    rH57S1lsQg50apIM48XoIK4oulwfVraQM7UIUBmYPc2aCtxzqQ-ofuc4glJbi2vQ8exR=w300-rw

Hi,
    since I switched from Android Studio to Unity, this is my first project made in Unity5.

It is a 2D Topdown Shooter, where you have to survive against zombies as long as you can.

At the time there is only one level, but i am still working on the game to make it better.
    Please let me know, if you like it or what could be better.

PLAYSTORE