[GAME] Collapse Chaos- Another Block game from AT&T

Search This thread

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
Collapse Chaos​
This came from dumped Topaz ROM and should resize itself to most resolutions(see below for confirmation). Works great on VGA Raphael(Fuze). I had a whole thing typed up about the game, but it got lost when I tried to upload. It is a game like Tetris/Bubblebraker which you have to touch similar colors to clear the stage. There are several types of gameplay as well as "Quest" and "Free Play" modes. Unlock more by playing quest :) Attatching a few screens. I suggerst you try this game :) If you find where game data is saved I willl add a backup feature in my Flashback scriipt(see sig).
I will remove the cab at request of AT&T or software developer if there are any copyright issues​

Tested Devices
(Report if it is working, stock ROM, Cooked ROM, any details)
  • Tested and working on Fuze.
  • Tested on TP2 some working, some not. May be a ROM issue?
  • Does not resize well on QVGA devices, but can be played if you dont mind the resizing issues.
  • Not working on Diamond yet
Possible Solution to Game starting for a moment then just exiting found here.​

LINKY HERE

Recommend installing to device to avoid problems
EXT available upon request.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,658
  • ScreenShot2.jpg
    ScreenShot2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,225
  • ScreenShot3.jpg
    ScreenShot3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,336
Last edited:

owziee

Sep 1, 2007
EU
Refuses to work on my HTC Diamond with 2.03 stock rom, all that happens when I click on the icon is that the screen flashes for about 0.5 second.

I've restarted my device and tried again without any luck...

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
Refuses to work on my HTC Diamond with 2.03 stock rom, all that happens when I click on the icon is that the screen flashes for about 0.5 second.

I've restarted my device and tried again without any luck...

Thanks for reporting. Lets see any other Diamond users have same issue. Thats too bad you couldnt try it out :( If it works on other Diamond then could potentially fix it :)

paulpai

Jan 28, 2009
Redditch
Orange UK Diamond Working Fine

Great little game, nice find dude!
Working great on my Orange UK Diamond (1.93.405.1 WWE).

Oddly isn't resizing correctly on my GF's Omnia - graphics all chunky, edges and tops of screen missing etc.

P.

n.rock

Jan 21, 2008
works more or less on the T-Mobile Wing

But the resolution is definitely off. I can only see part of the screen (part of the black area in the center actually), as if it zoomed on the middle. So the blocks on the periphery are not visible and the bottom row is almost completly cut off (I'm talking about the row of blocks before the horizontal line). The score on top is not visible during the game either.

The pixels are also kinda large. I think it tries to display for a VGA screen.

Oddly enough, I can still play the game and reach level 10.
And the link to the menu is superimposed to the bottom row of blocks.

Last edited:

moer99

Mar 25, 2008
on my touch hd the resolution is off a bit but the rest works fine, miri 2.5 rev 7.1

hanackin

Apr 6, 2008
toulouse
it doen't work on my HD :(

When i launch it I've got a black screen for 1 second then I come back to the home sceen of TF3D...

arturobandini

Sep 23, 2008
Paris
Thank you. It looks great.

But at the moment it does not work on my HD.

It tries to start but immediately goes back to the TF3D home screen.

chris10230

May 19, 2008
Just to say it works on my polaris QVGA so im happy :D. Maybe it has to be a topaz/rhodium base for the app to work otherwise im out of ideas. or 6.5??