• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GAME][FREE][2.3+] Barrier Dodge

Search This thread

TomBayley1

Dec 15, 2014
play.google.com
Barrier Dodge is a free Google Play app made by me alone.

You have to dodge as many obstacles as you can to get the highest score you can.
There are achievements and a leaderboard so you can compete with others.
There are 3 themes and 6 colours to chose from which change the background and player design.

I would really really appreciate it if you checked it out! Its my first app too :)

Download it on the Google Play Store here!.

3346020_orig.png

Last edited:

murali

Feb 28, 2011
Hyderabad
Nice app. Need more graphics though :)
But nice start with first app

Barrier Dodge is a free Google Play app made by me alone (I'm 19 years old).

You have to dodge as many obstacles as you can to get the highest score you can.
There are achievements and a world / friends leaderboard so you can compete with others.
There are 3 themes and 6 colours to chose from which change the background and player design.

I would really really appreciate it if you checked it out! Its my first app too :)

Just type in "Barrier Dodge" on the play store, it wont let me post links until I've made 10 posts.

TomBayley1

Dec 15, 2014
play.google.com
Updated Barrier Dodge to version 1.2.2

• Gameplay is now much smoother
• Able to remove ads and get more themes
• Android 5 theme now has backgrounds
• Fixed stuttering issues

Last edited:

Degineth

Feb 3, 2015
You really need to learn some graphic design or outsource it or get some free assets because those screenshots will honestly turn anyone away from your app.

Other than that, the game is smooth and the gameplay is nice. Just "tighten up the graphics on level 3" and it should be a good game.

TomBayley1

Dec 15, 2014
play.google.com
You really need to learn some graphic design or outsource it or get some free assets because those screenshots will honestly turn anyone away from your app.

Other than that, the game is smooth and the gameplay is nice. Just "tighten up the graphics on level 3" and it should be a good game.

Are you talking about Snake 3D or Barrier Dodge? and what do you mean by tighten up the graphics, make it look better or increase performance?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Barrier Dodge is a free Google Play app made by me alone.

There are achievements and a leaderboard so you can compete with others.

Download it on the Google Play Store here!.

3346020_orig.png