[Game][Free]Cilink - Fun Action and Arcade Chain Reaction game

Robbilie

Jul 11, 2012
Ratingen
just found the xda post on facebook and in the blog entry i found a link to a website i really enjoyed but it only had about 10 levels so your game was perfect to try out :)

the flat design is beatiful and the first levels are really smooth...

but when it comes to "get 35 circles" it randomly laggs like hell and costs me the victory :D
you really need to optimize performance, i will continue playing now and hope that it wont get wore in the upcoming levels ;)

//Robert ;)

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
Great game. Got me hooked on it.
Just some feedback.
If you select no music and togglw the screen off/on thw music returns. Same happens if you leave the app to check a message or something and return thw music is back on however the toggle still shows off is selected, nothing major just thought id share.
Keep up the AWESOME work.
Im broke but im clicking the hell out of them ads for you.

Jessical

Jan 15, 2007
I'm finding it too easy. Haha. Took 2 minutes to finish the blue pack and I'm on the last green level.

EDIT: Finished every level. :silly: There's a little issue where Celadon Pack's level 15 passes, but doesn't get marked, so I can't play 16.

Last edited:

Men_in_black007

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 18, 2013
Delhi
I'm finding it too easy. Haha. Took 2 minutes to finish the blue pack and I'm on the last green level.

EDIT: Finished every level. :silly: There's a little issue where Celadon Pack's level 15 passes, but doesn't get marked, so I can't play 16.
How Did You Completed Blue Pack 16th Level??
I Am Not Able To Do It!!!

FractalSphere

Oct 21, 2009
Chicago
www.doublecluepon.com
This game has sucked my time away, made me call in to work, gave me a headache from eye strain, made my girlfriend late to her job, caused me go to hungry because she was unwilling to put down her phone long enough to make me a sandwich, and has caused the hopefully temporary ruining of our sex lives because we're both playing with our phones in bed instead of each other.

In short - this game ROCKS! =) It's so simple and insidious and addictive! Thank you for putting this out there, even though you are clearly a sadist and want us to suffer in various ways.

Reactions: Jessical

Jessical

Jan 15, 2007
How Did You Completed Blue Pack 16th Level??
I Am Not Able To Do It!!!
The tip is to figure out where they're all headed, Sometimes it's at the top/bottom, sometimes at the sides, sometimes in the middle. And it's always good to start where a bunch of them are to begin with, but you want to hit one of the single ones so it starts a chain reaction.

Those last levels are probably the hardest because you end up leaving one or two dots behind. Yeah, I know. :laugh: Just keep trying, you'll get it after the 50th try if you try different spots, hahaha.