• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GAME FREE]Extreme car driving simulator

Search This thread

Strifexxx

Oct 26, 2016
New version on Google Play

Please, try my Android game, and give me feedback.

Last edited:

droseofc

Dec 29, 2015
Omaha
It definitely is a good looking game with great car detail. Couple things i noticed only from trying for 5 minutes was to maybe enable the ability to slide like a circle on the color chooser that way it would be easier to choose a specific color instead of trying to click and get close. Also the mile odometer, if your going to show it you gotta make sure it moves when the car moves otherwise almost better to not have it. No reverse lights when reversing, im sure it may be dififcult as its also the brake light im no programmer but at the point the car is no longer stopping and starts reversing the lights should go from red to white. Otherwise definitely not bad at all

Strifexxx

Oct 26, 2016
It definitely is a good looking game with great car detail. Couple things i noticed only from trying for 5 minutes was to maybe enable the ability to slide like a circle on the color chooser that way it would be easier to choose a specific color instead of trying to click and get close. Also the mile odometer, if your going to show it you gotta make sure it moves when the car moves otherwise almost better to not have it. No reverse lights when reversing, im sure it may be dififcult as its also the brake light im no programmer but at the point the car is no longer stopping and starts reversing the lights should go from red to white. Otherwise definitely not bad at all
Thank you for opinion, we keep working on improving the game!