Here it is - my first game for Android - Look out! At last released.
Brevity is the soul of wit
I wanted to make it as simple as possible:
- Very simple plot.
- Simple graphics: only black and white, lines and circles.
- Simple music: one melody, one instrument.
- Simple gameplay: just tap the screen to jump and evade the falling stuff.
Well, it was not as easy to write as I thought. But now I have the game itself, game engine library (not finished yet), engine for simple vector animation with keyframes and home-made motion capture system.
Beware falling cactus. Don't stand. Jump, jump, jump!
- Android 1.5+.
- No additional permissions.
- Should work on any, even low-power, device (tested on HTC Wildfire).
View attachment LookOut-1.0.apk
Link to Android Market (web)
QR-codes (to Android Market)
- Some bugs were fixed.
- Graphics was slightly improved.
- Published on Android Market.
- Some options were implemented.
- Experimental night mode
- A few bugs were fixed.
- Some graphics fixes for high-resolution devices.
- Debug-related stuff (like intersection test and debug log) was disabled.
- Android 1.5 is now supported.
- The initial beta release.
- Online high scores.