[Game] NavTetris v0.4 - Further contribution by aruppenthal [8 Feb 09]

Search This thread

baldo_hk

Dec 6, 2008
Hong Kong
Hi all,

I'm new to this and own a Touch Pro recently.

I started to write some games on it and NavTetris is my first window mobile game project. I would like to share it with all of you as a christmas gift.

NavTetris is a Tetris game for touch pro (It may work on Diamond as well but I don't have a Diamond to try it on). Tetrominoes can be moved and rotated based on the readings from accelerometer and scrollwheel sensors. It should work on both Portrait and Landscape modes.

[How to play]
From v0.3 onwards
Tetrominoes can be moved by tilting your device to the left or right, or by using the "left" or "right" key.

Tetrominoes can be rotated by using the scrollwheel (both directions), or by using the "up" key (only clockwise direction).

Tetrominoes can be dropped instantly to the bottom by using the "Enter" key. The dropping can be accelerated by press and hold of the "Down" Key.​
For v0.1 - 0.2
Tetrominoes can be moved by tilting your device to the left or right, or by using the "left" or "right" key.

Tetrominoes can be rotated by using the scrollwheel (both directions), or by using the "up"/"enter" key (only clockwise direction).

Tetrominoes can be dropped to the bottom by using the "down" key.
[How to install]
*** Please uninstall previous version first before installing any new version ***
Download the attached cab and install.
[Version History]
v0.4 - Touch pro background contributed by aruppenthal:)
v0.3 - Changes Include:

• A small reduction in program size
  • The 'Enter' key is now mapped to drop Tetrominoes instantly, while 'Down' key is now only used to accelerate the dropping
  • Autosave and Autoload features. Game will be saved automatically when you exit or kill the program.
v0.2 - Fixed bug in resume mode (Discovered by rareness4)
v0.1 - First beta release​
I don't know whether I will have enough time to maintain it, but comments are always welcome. I hope you'll like this game.

Attachments

• NavTetris.zip
    295.4 KB · Views: 1,867
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 15,331
Last edited:

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
Very good... This is working good so far with one exception but not a major one; Rotation with the accelerometer is a little flaky for me.

I recommend...

zoolake

Nov 18, 2008
Ottawa
Works great on my diamond, it would be great if you could add a button to make it go down faster but not drop all the way, great work though :)