• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Game turbo gpu settings

Search This thread

Greenspoof

May 28, 2020
Belgique
Hello everyone, I can't find gpu settings in game turbo. I already put the turbo in horizontal mode. I saw some video where you have to edit some table (gputuner_switch) to true, but it's already done. I updated manually the security app with some APK from APK mirror but still can found it. It's only for some game, or do I miss something?
Thx for the help!

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I can't find gpu settings in game turbo. I already put the turbo in horizontal mode. I saw some video where you have to edit some table (gputuner_switch) to true, but it's already done. I updated manually the security app with some APK from APK mirror but still can found it. It's only for some game, or do I miss something?
Thx for the help!
Most likely you won't be able to find it ever...

Xiaomi or Qualcomm locked all recent 870 CPUs...

You are not able to clock them past 683mhz... ( 670 is stock )

So yeah ... Unless Xiaomi has a way to override chip lock somehow and even then that would only be 1 to 2 years from now the soonest if ever...

Greenspoof

May 28, 2020
Belgique
Most likely you won't be able to find it ever...

Xiaomi or Qualcomm locked all recent 870 CPUs...

You are not able to clock them past 683mhz... ( 670 is stock )

So yeah ... Unless Xiaomi has a way to override chip lock somehow and even then that would only be 1 to 2 years from now the soonest if ever...
And the graphics enhancements settings from game turbo settings?

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
You don't understand. I don't have access to these option. I'm on eea rom btw
They are there ... If ur talking about display tunables .

As for other stuff there's a way to enable more options:

Download setedit and change in global table the parameter called GPU tunner from false to true.

After that go to security app and clear data + uninstall updates ( I'm not sure if uninstalling updates is necessary so please try without uninstalling updates and let me know if it works ? )

After that open game boost , go to settings enable horizontal mode, return to add games menu and wait there for 30 seconds at least.

Close the app after that , remove it from recents as well .

And you're good to go , when you open the app again you'll see that everything has changed and more options are available including graphic tunables.

Greenspoof

May 28, 2020
Belgique
They are there ... If ur talking about display tunables .

As for other stuff there's a way to enable more options:

Download setedit and change in global table the parameter called GPU tunner from false to true.

After that go to security app and clear data + uninstall updates ( I'm not sure if uninstalling updates is necessary so please try without uninstalling updates and let me know if it works ? )

After that open game boost , go to settings enable horizontal mode, return to add games menu and wait there for 30 seconds at least.

Close the app after that , remove it from recents as well .

And you're good to go , when you open the app again you'll see that everything has changed and more options are available including graphic tunables.
Thx for the tips but I already did that and I didn't work :/

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Mate 20 X
ASUS ROG Phone 3