Question Game turbo gpu settings

Search This thread

kniffo80

Dec 7, 2008
Hamburg
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah so EEA, Europe, I think the bug is on EEA, most people here are on global (no eu) and can fix it easily, so maybe it's not implemented on EEA rom?
That could be a reason, yes. But as I mentioned earlier - I got it working 2 or 3 days ago. Then I re-downloaded latest update again and installed it. Since then it's not working anymore. Besides of the update - I was on the same version before already :)

I have to wait 6 days now until I can unlock my bootloader. Maybe I'll try xiaomi.eu ROM then ...

Greenspoof

May 28, 2020
Belgique
Have you tried latest security app already? Its version 5.8.2 - but it's not working there too. So I only disabled some apps, maybe I'll re-enable them and give it a shot. But I don't think it has something to do with disabling apps ...
I debloated some under the hood service too, and for security app, I made the mistake to download the beta version, I can't go back to regular one lol. But it's the last one

kniffo80

Dec 7, 2008
Hamburg
Xiaomi Poco F3
Ok, I will probably install it this week's after my exams, thx for the tips man !
Believe me, it's worth the effort. I don't like factory resetting my device as I often have to re-setup A LOT of stuff. But in this case it was really worth it. I am on stable (12.5.18) Android 11 release. I didn't want to flash A12 release (weekly) because I read a lot of things not working with A12 MIUI release.

But back to topic: Game Turbo GPU settings are working flawlessly in the ROM ;)

Reactions: Greenspoof

sun7th

Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone, I can't find gpu settings in game turbo. I already put the turbo in horizontal mode. I saw some video where you have to edit some table (gputuner_switch) to true, but it's already done. I updated manually the security app with some APK from APK mirror but still can found it. It's only for some game, or do I miss something?
Thx for the help!
you need to reinstal "joyose" apk befor installing security version.
I'm pretty sure you have deleted before

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, I can't find gpu settings in game turbo. I already put the turbo in horizontal mode. I saw some video where you have to edit some table (gputuner_switch) to true, but it's already done. I updated manually the security app with some APK from APK mirror but still can found it. It's only for some game, or do I miss something?
    Thx for the help!
    We are in the same boat. Did you find any solution now? I got it working earlier, but now ...
    - using another APK is not working
    - giving the global property via ADB "GPUTUNER_SWITCH" a true also not working
    - everything else from different videos also not working

Strange ... ****ty Xiaomi software ...
    If I find a solution, I will post it here but I don't search much anymore, I hope miui 13 will fix it
    Yes. I'm pretty happy with changing to the xiaomi.eu ROM. Besides of a more heavy permission system, everything is working - and more fluid (subjective).
    Ok, I will probably install it this week's after my exams, thx for the tips man !
    Believe me, it's worth the effort. I don't like factory resetting my device as I often have to re-setup A LOT of stuff. But in this case it was really worth it. I am on stable (12.5.18) Android 11 release. I didn't want to flash A12 release (weekly) because I read a lot of things not working with A12 MIUI release.

But back to topic: Game Turbo GPU settings are working flawlessly in the ROM ;)