• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Gamebooster App for your Pocophone F1 ( GAMER )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bamz1117

May 4, 2015
Philippians 3:16
Hi Co-Poco users , SD 845 and Adreno 630 is enough to run solid games with the highest settings ..but sometimes we are not contended enough that's why we need to flash kernels and stuff just to run it perfect..to make us satisfied!!!

Today , i am sharing this app because "sharing is caring" you can't find it in playstore or in google (haha) because me and my friend made this for fun and hopefully you'll love it but this app runs only one ad and you can actually block it.. i wan't every poco users to have it if you want to try for rooted or non-rooted , custom rom or stock rom ,stock kernel or custom kernel it will run perfectly and see the difference ..it has 30 % boost for GPU for our poco.. just install it as normal apk.
after you install open the app and press the center if you to turn on boost press again if want to turn off boost .as simple as that.
No need to lock it on recent tray..this app allows to run , if you clear it on recents that's fine it will not affect the app . even is you restart your phone it will automatically run actually you can check it...it will just turn off if you open the app and turned it off...

Also , if you download this app and install i don't want anyone complaining, because this app is free for you guys so be grateful enough on everything so cheers!!!

NOTE: for non-rooted just install the lucky patcher below ( no root ) just google it how to patch ad block..no need for screenshot it's just super easy..
for rooted you can install adAway or adblocker ,adguard.. So it's up to you..

Link for Lucky patcher : mod edit - link removed

Link for Gamebooster : mod edit - link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

allasca

Apr 12, 2012
Madiun
Redmi Note 10
thankyou for the app. but can you tell me the app "do"?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

why so much permission?
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.VIBRATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.VIBRATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.htc.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.motorola.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.motorola.dlauncher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.fede.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.lge.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="org.adw.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.motorola.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.motorola.dlauncher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.lge.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT"/>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Co-Poco users , SD 845 and Adreno 630 is enough to run solid games with the highest settings ..but sometimes we are not contended enough that's why we need to flash kernels and stuff just to run it perfect..to make us satisfied!!!

Today , i am sharing this app because "sharing is caring" you can't find it in playstore or in google (haha) because me and my friend made this for fun and hopefully you'll love it but this app runs only one ad and you can actually block it.. i wan't every poco users to have it if you want to try for rooted or non-rooted , custom rom or stock rom ,stock kernel or custom kernel it will run perfectly and see the difference ..it has 30 % boost for GPU for our poco.. just install it as normal apk.
    after you install open the app and press the center if you to turn on boost press again if want to turn off boost .as simple as that.
    No need to lock it on recent tray..this app allows to run , if you clear it on recents that's fine it will not affect the app . even is you restart your phone it will automatically run actually you can check it...it will just turn off if you open the app and turned it off...

Also , if you download this app and install i don't want anyone complaining, because this app is free for you guys so be grateful enough on everything so cheers!!!

NOTE: for non-rooted just install the lucky patcher below ( no root ) just google it how to patch ad block..no need for screenshot it's just super easy..
    for rooted you can install adAway or adblocker ,adguard.. So it's up to you..

Link for Lucky patcher : mod edit - link removed

Link for Gamebooster : mod edit - link removed
    Enjoy and feel free to comment if you see some difference when playing games , specially Pubg at max settings.
    Thanks and let's go to the tests!

Welcome , go ahead and see the difference...comeback for the review
    thread closed until the download links will be available