GameKeyboard touch control problem

Search This thread

majo2684

Jun 23, 2013
Hallo.
I installed a GameKeyboard app for playing games by gamepad. It is working very well for games supporting gamepad control, but when I enable touchscreen mode (for playing games without support of gamepad control) it writes me "Game Keyboard has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell" and then I start game, its not working. Can you help me someone please? Is problem, that the device doesn´t have a touchscreen or something else?

pgag

Jun 7, 2013
tinley park
Hallo.
I installed a GameKeyboard app for playing games by gamepad. It is working very well for games supporting gamepad control, but when I enable touchscreen mode (for playing games without support of gamepad control) it writes me "Game Keyboard has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell" and then I start game, its not working. Can you help me someone please? Is problem, that the device doesn´t have a touchscreen or something else?

I like my clit licked

sent from soff, unlocked rooted HTC dlx aka DNA ! after I flash rims I flash yo moms and sister!

BigJeff

Jun 4, 2011
Stanwood
Hallo.

You need to root your device and then grant it (GameKeyboard) superuser access. You should then be good to go.

Dabolx

Mar 18, 2013
Kaunas
Gamekeyboard is working fine for me on MK808b, try to reset app settings (first make backup of current) and then enable touchscreen mode and see if it works then. It could be that there is a conflict with your current settings.